• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lazydaze 2008....Version 2.0 (Sunday, June 1st)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Okay I'm just stoked for it! Last time was a blast, and with the temperature only getting warmer and warmer it can only get even better

I will be arriving with the ones like maya and gavin and mayhaps another friendly face or two.

looking forward to some sunshine and good tunes :D

My understanding is that the LD parties are currently being held bi-weekly which would make the next one this Sunday, correct?

Yay for Sundaze!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
My understanding is that the LD parties are currently being held bi-weekly which would make the next one this Sunday, correct?
You are cooooooooorrect!

The first one of the year last week was quite the event. Quite a few people made it out despite the chilly winds and cool temps, but inside it was warm and toasty where people were dancin' up quite the stormtechnics1200

Lookin' forward to #2 this coming Sunday:D

p.s. Again taking place @ Satori Supper Club, located @ Queen & Tecumseth (just west of bathurst on the south side)

tobywan

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
whats the line-up?
Gonna be a bumpin', funky ass affair with this lot...

Mike Gleeson (Bounce)
Timmy Shane (Got Dank?, Canvas)
Don C (Vipers)
Rich Hope (Vipers, Lazydaze)
Sage (Lazydaze)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
from when to when? would like to make this one...

blame tenaglia and getting off at 12 pm for me missing the last one:p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
Were you there around 4:30 or so, sitting facing towards Queen? I walked past with some friends and thought I saw you in that 'hmm that looks like someone I know on the internet' kind of way.