• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Layo & Bushwacka on the 27th

nate

TRIBE Member
whoo, since when are they coming....see why the crowds for big breaks producers/dj's aren't as big as they should be....promotions...it is soon and i am hearing about it now.....come on lets go...at least i will be going...for sure!

Nate!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nate
....see why the crowds for big breaks producers/dj's aren't as big as they should be....promotions...it is soon and i am hearing about it now.....
Nate they've made their biggest impact on the Prog scene so I'd imagine that is where the bulk of the promotions for this one have gone.

nate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fleaflo
Nate they've made their biggest impact on the Prog scene so I'd imagine that is where the bulk of the promotions for this one have gone.
well i am happy i heard nonetheless.....interested to see what they will play like live....can't wait.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TRO

TRIBE Member
HOLY FUCK

I keep on missing them....anyone have set times...are they gonna be on for a good chunk?

-Bill

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Uncle Bobby and myself will be opening the back room in back to back styles. Followed by the dynamic duo of Chu and Saddler.

<-- will be bringing some Layo and Bushwacka tracks for the special occasion.

noodle

TRIBE Member
I'm getting excited for this. I've wanted check out L&B for a long time now.

I'm also excited to see the transformation of system. It'll be like going to a whole new club!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
Uncle Bobby and myself will be opening the back room in back to back styles. Followed by the dynamic duo of Chu and Saddler.

<-- will be bringing some Layo and Bushwacka tracks for the special occasion.
We're closed again this week in the back. It's been 3 weeks since Dave and I have been able to drop some goodness back there. Hopefully, we'll be open sometime again in the near future. Sorry for the inconvienence.