• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Layne Stanley found dead!

poker face

TRIBE Member
http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/21/obit.staley.ap/index.html

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- Layne Staley, lead singer and guitarist for the grunge band Alice in Chains, was found dead in his apartment, authorities said. He was 34.

Tests were required to establish the identity because the body, discovered Friday, had started to decompose. The King County Medical Examiner's office did not release his cause of death.

"It was natural or an overdose -- that's the way it was determined by our investigators," said Seattle Police spokesman Duane Fish.

Police did not immediately release details on anything that was found at the scene, and a spokesman did not respond to several messages.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Didnt he die like 2 days ago?? I heard that Mick Jagger Died but I think that was a dream I had the other night... I'm werid.

voytek

TRIBE Member
not cool...

not cool... but that's the way ima go, most likely...

Know me broken by my master
teach thee on child of love hereafter

Into the flood again
same old trip it was back then
so i made a big mistake
try to see it once my way

Drifting body it's sole desertion
flying not yet quite the notion

Into the flood again
same old trip it was back then
so i made a big mistake
try to see it once my way

Am i wrong?
have i run too far to get home

Have i gone?
and left you here alone

Am I wrong?
have i run too far to get home, yeah

Have I gone?
and left you here alone

If i would, could you?

[111, rest in peace man]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Re: not cool...

Originally posted by voytek
that's the way ima go, most likely..
really?.. I'm thinkin I should do the whole Total Recall exploding face on mars space thing...

The Deep Star Six option ain't to bad, either...

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I seem to remember Layne Stanley being a lead vocalist with Tom Morello (ROTM) in the Class of 99 group covering Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" for that film with Josh Hartnett and Elijah Wood...aliens and highschool, Robert Patrick was in it too...

Steppa?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories