• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Layers @ tangerine last friday.

Alvaro G

I was just wondering if anyone from this board showed up to tangerine last friday for our layers event?

Just curious as I would like some feed back as to what people thought.

We will begin posting our events perm. as of this week, but wouldn't hurt to see if anyone from tribe checked it out based on word of mouth.

:D Let a brotha know!

el Guapo

TRIBE Member
as you know I was there and enjoyed myself immensely!! biggups to the layers crew on a job well done.........now if only y'all can sort out the doorman/thug factor ;)

Angel

Alvaro G

Originally posted by el Guapo
as you know I was there and enjoyed myself immensely!! biggups to the layers crew on a job well done.........now if only y'all can sort out the doorman/thug factor ;)

Angel
As you know brudda, its a sensitive subject, but wil def. be talking to the owners about it. I absolutely did not agree with the way the door was handled. There was no need for that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by el Guapo
... now if only y'all can sort out the doorman/thug factor ;)

Angel
did they get new doormen?? I went there sometime in December I think and was treated fine by the doormen.

vench

el Guapo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vench
did they get new doormen?? I went there sometime in December I think and was treated fine by the doormen.

vench
not sure if they're new or not. just not my kinda front door staff that's all. being rude and careless is not my idea of proper front door representation.
the good ones know who they are...