• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

laurent garnier extended set

Nesta

TRIBE Member
guys, help me break ian's balls until he brings him in for a very special fukhouse. after all, he is his favourite dj. :)

seeker

TRIBE Member
Well, if Garnier is Ian's favourite DJ, and since Garnier hasn't been to TO for a good while, and since Garnier is (one of) my favourite DJ(s), and since I've never seen him, I think Ian is obligated to bring Laurent Garnier here for an 8 hr extended set of whatever Laurent feels like playing. Wouldn't you agree, Ian?

:D

Nesta

TRIBE Member
fear of flying hasn't stopped him before. i know he cut down on his bookings because he was concerned about his hearing.

i would kill to hear laurent rock system from midnight to 7am... and mr. guthrie could open the night.

dope!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
ian should throw an 'invite' only party for the heads...

... and have laurent play for us via webcam.

:)

patrick

hell... would could even make s'mores !

Tanner

TRIBE Member
Ya Garnier @ System for a 3 Hr set and Kenny Glasgow opening for him and tech-house type dj before that....