• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Lately every morning on the subway ride to work....

maddog

TRIBE Member
I look up and see the ad for chasing liberty and i get all kinds of angry feelings............until this morning I was pleasantly surprised by a collage of spit , transfers, gum and other nasty substances all over mandy and that dorks face, whoo hoo!!! theres still kids out there doing the work that i can no longer do:D

roojew

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i saw mandy moore on much music 'exposed' show..... ahhhhhhh..... could she be any more annoying? It was like every word coming out of her mouth was pre meditated by her image people....

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Adam

TRIBE Member
she's getting dinked by one of the best men's tennis players in the world though. (andy roddick)

and he's cute.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
I don't really care for her or her music, but doing an album of cover songs from the '70s and '80s that her fans wouldn't know...that's pretty gutsy.

~jen

maddog

TRIBE Member
I think the fact that she still attempts to do music is pretty gutsy let alone doing covers of established "artists"

roojew

finary

TRIBE Promoter
my friend massaged her and said she's pretty cute, and alot less annoying when not in the public eye

remember every time she's in public she's still 'performing'.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I dont like her music - her movies are alright - cheese but alright - I just think she is better than Hilary Duff or any of the other machines...

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
BWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm so glad i'm pissing so many people off.....thanks this thread just made my day!! This makes me happy about my job!!

Also funny because i screwed up people's screens!!

Last edited:

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I dont like her music - her movies are alright - cheese but alright - I just think she is better than Hilary Duff or any of the other machines...
Oh, do NOT get me started on Hilary Duff!!!! :mad: (what pisses me even more off is the fact that her last single has an incredibly catchy hook, so you KNOW it'll be on the chart forever and a day)

But yeah, Mandy's cute... I like her because she doesn't seem to have let fame go to her head, she still has that "girl next door" feel about her (granted, I don't think I've ever watched an interview with her). She comes off as a person I'd be able to spend more than 5 minutes with without wanting to bitchslap her (unlike, say Avril Lavigne or Jessica Simpson).

dstarr

TRIBE Member
she seems to taking some type of "high road", which makes me wonder if it's real or just an angle.

every interview with her these days talks about how she is not going down the show your moneymaker and turn out cheese album path.

instead she's using an ass double, doing an album of older tunes and wearing pants suits.

kuba

TRIBE Member
looks like mandy doesnt swallow or isnt good in bed

andy (her boyfriend) just got wiped out in the oz open

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
Mandy Moore needs to be sodomized by a wire-brush,that'd wipe that smirk off her face.
Nice HAHAHA there goes hollywood trying to make another goody ttwo shoes girl , disgusting . You couldnt pay me enough money to go watch that movie.