• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Last day on the job...

kyuss

TRIBE Member
So I recently found a new job which is related to the industry that I just graduated from (ya me! :) ) and I start on Monday, but I told my previous employer that I'd finish out the week. I've worked at this shitty job for over 3 years to put me through school and now that it's left to the nitty gritty I can't be bothered and am sooooooooooooo slacking off. It's a fucking call centre/tech support job, I HATE IT! I come in late, leave early, hang up on calls I don't want to deal with...etc...

I was thinking of only showing up for like 4 hours tomorrow, since that is officially my last day here. Think I should finish out my shift or what?

Just a thought...

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Hire a kettle drum band and have them play baby elephant walk all day with hula girls dancing around your cubicle, every 45 minutes start a conga line through the office and into your bosses office.

Just a thought...

new to t.o.

TRIBE Member
You will probably be asked to leave on your next shift anyway. :) That's been my experience in call centres when co-workers were slacking after they gave notice.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
...depends if you need them as a reference or not

if not spend 4 hrs fucking the dog, telling your boss what you REALLY think and hit on that hot girl/guy you've had your eye on!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
kyuss said:
A)So I recently found a new job which is related to the industry that I just graduated from (ya me! :) )

B)I was thinking of only showing up for like 4 hours tomorrow, since that is officially my last day here. Think I should finish out my shift or what?

A)congratulations! most envious!

B)Why can't you just leave doing a proper job? ITS JUST ONE MORE SHIFT!
You'll never have to go back there again.

kyuss

TRIBE Member
new to t.o. said:
You will probably be asked to leave on your next shift anyway. :) That's been my experience in call centres when co-workers were slacking after they gave notice.
No ones noticing my slack offage! HA!:p We just moved locations so all my bosses are busy with that. :)

kyuss

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
B)Why can't you just leave doing a proper job? ITS JUST ONE MORE SHIFT!
You'll never have to go back there again.
Becuase there are "issues" with this job that has lead to me to HATE it emmensly:mad:

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
kyuss said:
So I recently found a new job which is related to the industry that I just graduated from (ya me! :) ) and I start on Monday, but I told my previous employer that I'd finish out the week. I've worked at this shitty job for over 3 years to put me through school and now that it's left to the nitty gritty I can't be bothered and am sooooooooooooo slacking off. It's a fucking call centre/tech support job, I HATE IT! I come in late, leave early, hang up on calls I don't want to deal with...etc...

I was thinking of only showing up for like 4 hours tomorrow, since that is officially my last day here. Think I should finish out my shift or what?

Just a thought...
Megs?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
My advice - tribe. Unless, of course, you NEVER plan on using them as a reference, then feel free to start fucking with your callers. You've been with your significant other long enough that I know you must have developed SOME mind-fucking abilities by now. Or, you can go look for cool shit to do for the trip in Oct...

EDIT.... definately

PHONESEXVOICE

Last edited:

kyuss

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
My advice - tribe. Unless, of course, you NEVER plan on using them as a reference, then feel free to start fucking with your callers. You've been with your significant other long enough that I know you must have developed SOME mind-fucking abilities by now. Or, you can go look for cool shit to do for the trip in Oct...

EDIT.... definately

PHONESEXVOICE

STEWYYYYYYYYYYY! I thought your name would by THUMPER :p

I don't know if I have the balls to do the phonesex thing. Plus....I don't really have anything against the oporators, only the fact that they're dumb...I've already told an idiot who couldn't find the power button to his PC that he's dumb and I can't talk to him anymore, then hung up :D

LOL!

I'm mostly messing with stats, that way it'll hurt Kodak in the long run. MWHAHAHAHA!!!:eek:

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Nope... there's allready a Thumpr on the board, and though hilariously funny, he's also quite gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.... But my sexual orientation allready gets called into question enough when I go out with my roomie and the gay boys thank-you-very-much.

kyuss

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
Nope... there's allready a Thumpr on the board, and though hilariously funny, he's also quite gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.... But my sexual orientation allready gets called into question enough when I go out with my roomie and the gay boys thank-you-very-much.
We all know you're hiding in the closet, stop hiding and come out. We're here to support you :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders