• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Large House (vocal/tribal), R+B sale!

platypus

TRIBE Member
hi,

i have >300 records in excellent condition. i am short on space and these tunes aren't getting much play by me. i am sure that they will be happy in a new home with more airtime on the decks. if you want to see a list of these tunes on excel, PM your email to me.

mostly house, with a touch of drum and bass at the end. they are going all for $7 a piece. i have no car and i work downtown. i can do downtown exchanges - if you buy a big lot you'll have to come pick it up (on subway line) and we maybe able to make a deal.

happy hunting,
d.

platypus

TRIBE Member
regarding records:

some of you have been asking for descriptions. it's a really long list with titles/remixes (more than 300 records) by: david morales, nick holder, juliet, dirty vegas, deep dish, junior vasquez, mar j blige, david guetta, victor calderone, miguel migs.

same as b4, PM me and i can send you a complete list.

platypus

TRIBE Member
records list

hi guys,
many of the 300+ records are still available. some of you have PM me that you want to see the list. however, you need to PM me with YOUR EMAIL or i have no way of sending you a copy of the list of records!!!

please send an email addy is you want a list!

peas,
d.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders