• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

lalalalala

djazonic

TRIBE Member
I do i do.... but ya it pretty much sucks here.... actually it really sucks here, no dancing after 2 am, and the parties are far a few between, and even then they are nothing special... make a trip though, i cant be fun, there are lots of odd things here.....

ryan
djazonic

sHy

TRIBE Member
Hey! Whats up!
I'll be travelling out to winnipeg to see family sumtime in July an am curious to know what clubs to check out when I'm there. Any suggestions? E-mail me at
jessi_star_69@hotmail.com

p.s. No dancing after 2 am? Do you guys have a stupid by-law? :rollseyes:

jeSs*

UnderDog

TRIBE Member
so if your scene sucks there, does that mean your hoppin a bus to S'toon for 4play this weekend...get best of both cities, winnipeg's finest djs along with Saskatoon's best promotion group/djs.

Saskplace is going to be really really really loud come 4play, and we dance after 2...always

oh yeah and if winnipeg sucks, come to Saskatoon on june 30th for another great toon town party....chris liberator vs mark eg, ollie jaye vs darjis, grooverobber vs czech, and locals

UD

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kenneth

TRIBE Member
and btw, winnipeg rules.. used to live there. the parties there are tight... but little does the rest of the world know heh
if you go to Winnipeg, visit Frenzee at Portage Place and they'll have all the flyers you'll need to know what's going on. the Urban Bakery on Graham Ave. is also a good place.

kenneth

sHy

TRIBE Member
thanks Kenneth....I'll be sure to check it out when I'm there. As For June 30...I gotta stay local for the long weekend...but Czech is always tempting...have you heard his new tape? AMAZING!
jeSs*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders