• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ladytron

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
that was some of the best music ive heard in this city. lets make a night of this.. seeing as its being held on april 20th and im off to the land of green the following the weekend.. :D

asha

TRIBE Promoter
oeretS said:
yup, the last one at gypsy was fun wasn't it? some crazy fucking music thrown down by those two
Yes, that night was amazing! :)

Just got my ticket, can't wait for April 20th!

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Hooray, I have pair of tickets in my hand right now. Concert's already sold out, but it turns out my friend bought some early for us. Thank God!:)

asha

TRIBE Promoter
i was really looking forward to this show, but i won't be in Toronto at the time. if anyone is looking for an extra ticket, send me a PM.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

asha

TRIBE Promoter
cool! i think it will depend on how much fun i'll be having! :D but will be there for a week at least. can't wait! what day are you arriving?

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
7 more days to finally see Ladytron.:) I'm more excited about going to this concert than tonight's Decadence party at the Guv. Although, I can't wait to party to Danny Howells tonight!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Excited for Ladytron too...
Thought I was not going to be able to go, but then I lucked out (thanks!)
The day after we are heading to Montreal - and hitting up Sander K...
Going to be one kick ass weekend!