• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lady just LOSES it on trading spouses

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

octo

TRIBE Member
What.The.Fuck!
is that real? that littel girl looked so freaked out. i think that was my exact expression while watching the clip.

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Her kids lokked seriously traumatized!
The way her oldest daughter was conducting damage control makes me think she's been through this before!
I want to wach her walk down Spadina freaking out like that.
Then turn her into Kennsington so she can chill at roach-a:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
wow.... I just finished watching that.

that woman is clearly insane!

I want to see the entire episode now!

Last edited by a moderator:

bushka

TRIBE Member
I watched the episode a couple of night ago, couldn't believe it. I actually thought it must have been staged, but now I don't. That lady is a sad excuse for a human being. I feel sorry for her kids. Hopefully they wont turn out like her, but they probably will.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
ubelievable! I feel so sorry for her kids, especially the youngest. That little girl can't even begin to comprehend how crazy her mother is.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I saw that episode. Couldn't tear my eyes away. What's brutal is that the reason her husband married her is cause he wasn't very social and she was the first girl to sleep with him so I guess he figured better hold on to this one so he married her.

At least her crazy doesn't seem like it has transfered to her kids who are pretty normal.

peko

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
At least her crazy doesn't seem like it has transfered to her kids who are pretty normal.
Hee,hee, the oldest daughter was funny when she was 'hynotized', at least she humoured mother earth and played along.

Had to change the channel when the big mean christian lady was freaking out and puking, she was too much.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
bahahhaahaahahahaha god warrior!, spiritual warrior!
Witch books!
I'm the warrior, I ask all the questions!
In Jesus name!
In Jesus name!
If you're dark sided, get outta my house!

well that was interesting

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
that woman is fucking insane

and hideously fat.
was she waddling?

I think that family needs to do the world a favour and ship that one off to the funny farm.