• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ladies, please recommend me a SPA

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
As part of my girlfriend's birthday present extravaganza, I want to get her a day at a spa.

I dont know shit about these type of things, except that they can get really expensive. I want to spend about 100 bucks on this....

the only thing i know she needs is a good massage, and a manicure/pedicure.....the rest i dont know.

She lives at Yonge and Wellesley, so any places near there or along the subway line are best.

Help is greatly appreciated

deevah

TRIBE Member
$100 won't get u very far for a spa
a massage will generally run u $75/hr, manicure + pedicure $50 f

try concepts spa @ the corner of bloor & yonge - that one should be in your price range

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Bayview village at Bayview and Sheppard. I really liked it, even if its outta the way.

(but it's on the shepperd subway line)

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
You can't get all that for $100 anywhere that is decent

That amount would cover a massage and tip basically.
Stillwater is beautiful but you'll have to shell out more than double if you want all 3 services.
A pedicure there can run $75 easily.
The Elmwood is under renovation but still open, and you can get the mani/pedi or a massage for $100

mingster

TRIBE Member
while we're on the topic, can anyone recommend a good place to my legs and cooch waxed around u of t? student rates. :D

tanks.

deevah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kitka
Going there in November with my girlfriends... Ought to be fun. I'm getting the signature massage...

http://www.stillwaterspa.com/toronto/main.html

Kathleen
the stillwater has beautiful facilities but i find their massages to be more relaxing than therapeutic

the deluxe pedicure is worth every penny (heated leather massage recliner w/ feet jacuzzi + paraffin). The deluxe manicure also includes paraffin.

the wraps + vichy showers are good

the facials and massages are meh