• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ladies: Do you play poker?

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I just saw Spacebabe posting that she's going to play poker this weekend, and it got me thinking of how few women I know who play poker...

Who here (without penises) plays poker?? Maybe one of these days we should organize a lady's poker night! :D

Lurker

TRIBE Member
I don't know any ladies that play poker, but I always laugh at the online poker ads that say:

"Poker like a champion"

Yeah, I need to get out more.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I LOVE playing cards.

Hey Laura.. I REALLY miss the old euchre days.

I learned poker a little two weeks ago and hope to learn more.

Did I say I LOVE playing cards.

I'd be up for meeting up with people to play cards!

Asshole, euchre, and now.. POKE HER!!!!

Preroller

TRIBE Member
We have 2 women who play with us on the regular...but yes, who doesnt like a hot chick that can play cards!

Not so much hot, but good...Kathy Liebert

Jennifer Harmon

Annie Duke

Cindy Violette

and Canada's...
Evelyn Ng

adn Isabelle Marcier

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
SpaceBabe said:
I LOVE playing cards.

Hey Laura.. I REALLY miss the old euchre days.

I learned poker a little two weeks ago and hope to learn more.

Did I say I LOVE playing cards.

I'd be up for meeting up with people to play cards!

Asshole, euchre, and now.. POKE HER!!!!

I really like cards too, and although i miss our group get-togethers involving cards, im kind of over euchre.. I wish everyone could play bridge instead! ;)

That's cool that you're learning poker!! If you want, next time there's a game I'll send you an invite :) Im sure the guys would love to have more than just me around *L*

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i love poker!!

i haven't played since the summer, and i'm definitely still learning, but holy shit do i love to play!

:)

tella

TRIBE Member
i also love to play poker!

sadly, i rarely play for money since i never have any, but still love to play nonetheless.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
Hey, I'll play euchre!
love euchre

ever play it where you deal the 4 down, 4 up, then for in your hand...my cousin taught me that way when he got out of prison, he also demanded a carton of smokes when he kicked my ass:(

madnezz

TRIBE Member
poker just isn't poker if you're not playing for money. It's a completely different game!

sneaky-- those 75 year olds know where it's at!!!

Euchre is to Bridge what checkers is to chess.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
Euchre is to Bridge what checkers is to chess.
I've been told I should be playing bridge, maybe that's why..lol

I like euchre, gin, Texas Hold 'em (My sis has a ladies night at her bar on Tuesdays...with cocktails..Yum), and I play a little Kaiser (but it's been awhile on the Kaiser)..:)

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
love euchre

ever play it where you deal the 4 down, 4 up, then for in your hand...my cousin taught me that way when he got out of prison, he also demanded a carton of smokes when he kicked my ass:(
You... don't have a penis? I'm sorry... Poor baby Jesus..:( :p