• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ladies,buy some pants that fit then!

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
I've begun to notice alot of ladies who buy those low rising/hip hugging jeans that expose alot of the lower back and some ass crack wear thongs. Yet they are so self conscious about people looking at them and their umentionables(or lack thereof),that they are often yanking them up to their hips to deny us men a gander.I dont get it either buy some pants that will cover your underwear that is rising up your back or chill the fuck out and lets us gentlemen grab an eyeful.
 

sk8

TRIBE Member
Ha!

that reminds me of a girl I met at wakestock one year. she was wearing a really small bikini top and was pretty well endowed ...and then complained to me how guys always stared at her chest and how much it bugged her.

it's on frickin display there hun, even i felt compelled to stare at it.
 

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Or just go commando! That would solve the problem for both parties. And it just looks a hell of a lot better. There is nothing tackier than thong covered butt cleavage.

Sweet_e
 

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
were you watching me on friday ??
I always do this, but thats cause at the beginning of the night my pants fit, and by the end of the night im losing weight from dancing and drugs and shit and sometimes they just stretch out more from moving around and shit, and they are falling off and I have to pull them up all the time, and cause i cant afford to buy any new pants that fit properly and i have lost weight lately.
sometimes we have skinny days, sometimes fat days, shit cant fit the same all the time.
so we are a little self conscious about our flabby asses and big fat hips, give us a break.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
La Senza also sells adjustable thongs. They're great, no way they ever hang out of your pants again.

And cheap (beats buying new pants)!

Sweet_e
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl

so we are a little self conscious about our flabby asses and big fat hips, give us a break.
then Most DEFINITLY Do not wear thongs. But I get the feeeling you dont have said flabby ass or fat hips.
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
Yet they are so self conscious about people looking at them and their umentionables(or lack thereof),that they are often yanking them up to their hips to deny us men a gander.

haha. yeah...it's funny watching teenage sluts dress like sluts and then feel all self-conscious about it. especially the fat ones.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
were you watching me on friday ??
I always do this, but thats cause at the beginning of the night my pants fit, and by the end of the night im losing weight from dancing and drugs and shit and sometimes they just stretch out more from moving around and shit, and they are falling off and I have to pull them up all the time, and cause i cant afford to buy any new pants that fit properly and i have lost weight lately.
sometimes we have skinny days, sometimes fat days, shit cant fit the same all the time.
so we are a little self conscious about our flabby asses and big fat hips, give us a break.

:D

LOLing

*pulls thongs up to ears*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

depraved

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
sometimes we have skinny days, sometimes fat days, shit cant fit the same all the time.
so we are a little self conscious about our flabby asses and big fat hips, give us a break.
It's for that reason I thought all women had "fat day" pants. :confused:

If somebody's not comfortable revealing that which they'd prefer not to expose (gut, ass crack, love handles), why not wear something a bit less revealing in the 1st place? Watching girls tug at their clothes the way OhNo! I think is referring to screams "I'm not comfortable wearing this" . Fashion victims -- I see it all the time.
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by OhNo!
I've begun to notice alot of ladies who buy those low rising/hip hugging jeans that expose alot of the lower back and some ass crack wear thongs. Yet they are so self conscious about people looking at them and their umentionables(or lack thereof),that they are often yanking them up to their hips to deny us men a gander.I dont get it either buy some pants that will cover your underwear that is rising up your back or chill the fuck out and lets us gentlemen grab an eyeful.
why don't you post a pic of what you look like so we can tell you how you can improve your looks, mr. perfect.
 

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: ladies,buy some pants that fit then!

Originally posted by Libradragon
why don't you post a pic of what you look like so we can tell you how you can improve your looks, mr. perfect.
Now now my friend, I'm sure Oh no! is just as self conscience as the ladies when he bends over and reveals his thong.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

greasy joe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
I've begun to notice alot of ladies who buy those low rising/hip hugging jeans that expose alot of the lower back and some ass crack wear thongs. Yet they are so self conscious about people looking at them and their umentionables(or lack thereof),that they are often yanking them up to their hips to deny us men a gander.I dont get it either buy some pants that will cover your underwear that is rising up your back or chill the fuck out and lets us gentlemen grab an eyeful.
I hope you die of Aids
 

lok

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: ladies,buy some pants that fit then!

Originally posted by greasy joe
I hope you die of Aids
AIDS wont kill you, the flu will though.

And Dirty girl, your rear end is quite fine so I dont think you're included in this discussion.

I guess its like, if you're goint to flaunt it, then flaunt it and dont complain. As if you're wearing it for "yourself".
 

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: ladies,buy some pants that fit then!

Originally posted by lok
And Dirty girl, your rear end is quite fine so I dont think you're included in this discussion.

what the hell are you doing looking at my rear ???? :p

I find the aids comment offensive, pls apologize!!:( :)
 

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl

sometimes we have skinny days, sometimes fat days, shit cant fit the same all the time.

Seriously.

Boys just don't get that though... Seeing as their shit isn't designed to be BALL HUGGING TONS O' FUN... If it were, they'd see the light.
 

lok

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: ladies,buy some pants that fit then!

Originally posted by Dirty Girl
what the hell are you doing looking at my rear ???? :p

I find the aids comment offensive, pls apologize!!:( :)
Its there and its nice. Old habits die hard.

Greasy joe is a troll I assume.

and I am usually commando so I dunno ;)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

greasy joe

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: ladies,buy some pants that fit then!

Originally posted by Dirty Girl
I find the aids comment offensive, pls apologize!!:( :)
I will only appologize for not realizing that you cant die from AIDs.

So in that case I hope OhNo! dies of the flu... after contracting the HIV then having it develope into AIDs :p

Oh and lok you get a cookie... your undeniable expertise in revealing the blatantly obvious is astounding... you get a cookie!
 
Last edited:

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by depraved
Watching girls tug at their clothes the way OhNo! I think is referring to screams "I'm not comfortable wearing this" . Fashion victims -- I see it all the time.
This is exactly what makes it an issue. If your alright with what your wearing then it doesnt matter since how you dress is suposed to give you confinence and compliment you rather then the opposite ( mentioned above).
captain obvious exits stage right
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top