• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you The Cat Piano!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

annec

TRIBE Member
This guy should be put in the same cat-egory as the guy who let his cat balloon to 22" waist, and the Japanese woman who breastfeeds cats.

No wonder people think cat people are CRAZY! Wakka-waaaka!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
annec said:
This guy should be put in the same cat-egory as the guy who let his cat balloon to 22" waist, and the Japanese woman who breastfeeds cats.

No wonder people think cat people are CRAZY! Wakka-waaaka!
lol.... this guy is WAAAAY beyond them.. Here's a quote about Kircher from some website (fansite???).

"To illustrate his belief in the magnetic relationship between the sun and the vegetable kingdom, Kircher designed this heliotropic sunflower clock by attaching a sunflower to a cork and floating it in a reservoir of water."

defazman

TRIBE Member
I bet you that in 350 years, people of the future will look back at us and think, "hey, that cat piano was pretty funny 700 years ago"

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
that's cruel, but hilarious and ingenious

but why didn't the guy just get a real piano and get someone to play some polka-esque music

that always picks me up when i'm feeling meloncholic

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
To be more humane, they could have simply designed a cat-accordian which compresses the felines into producing the proper tones, as opposed to having a spike on a hammer tied to the keys.