• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Labra Dude L

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
So anyway, last night I biked to Salad King for a friend's birthday gathering. I found a bike ring to lock my bike to on Yonge St., just near Dundas Square. I heard some girl shouting "Heel! Heel!" and looked up the Yonge St. sidewalk.
This girl, maybe about 30, was walking toward me. At her side, walking on all fours, was a dude in jeans, a t-shirt, and a baseball hat.

They approached the crosswalk at Dundas and she looked down at him and said "Stay!" as they waited for the crosswalk light to change.

I finished locking my bike and when I looked up they were gone, lost in the sea of people crossing the street.

I thought WTF!? Later though, as I reflected on the incident, I reckon I should have asked her what breed he was... A Labradoodle perhaps?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It was so weird, completely incongruous to the stream of people walking by.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
And the weirdest thing ever was, this being Toronto, no passers by wanted to look at them directly or acknowledge them in the slightest way, even with a glance.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Have people lost their sense of fun? What are the chances that will happen to them ever again? I would have taken pictures. Maybe go in for a pet. Who knows.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders