• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

laaaaazydaaaaaze

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

sugar

TRIBE Member
YAY! I have been thinking about how nice it'd be to go to Lazydaze again and get my dancing shoes on. And I have no plans for the weekend, so this can be my chance to do some dancing and (hopefully) sit on the back patio in the sun :D

Poot

TRIBE Member
ooooh...hmmm... we are indeed in town on Monday.

Perhaps I shall have to come out to this.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oeretS

TRIBE Member
lazydaze_vol10_126.sized.jpg

it's been way too long..

oeretS

TRIBE Member
all jokes aside, i'm very much looking forward to this afernoon jam, thanks sage for putting together such a dope dj lineup

gonna be hot

asha

TRIBE Promoter
oeretS said:
thanks sage for putting together such a dope dj lineup

For sure! :) If my body doesn't give up after dancing all night long, I will definitely be there. I had a lot of fun at the Lazydaze parties last year.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I've been getting a little worried with this shitty weather, but the long term forcast is looking like 18 and SUNNY

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Monday is the only day in the forecast right now that is looking decent...hopefully it will be more decent than Sean Crawford come dinnertime on Monday

kyfe

TRIBE Member
hmm, I hear toby is also djing so I may just stop by and that fat bastard lunnen is also playing

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Long term forecast
Friday: rain 70% -- 15 C
Saturday: rain 70% -- 17 C
Sunday: variable cloudiness 30% -- 16 C
Monday: cloudy periods 20% -- 18 C
i am suddenly very much in the mood to sing Sweet Caroline really loud...
where it began...