• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

La Senza - Toronto ECentre grand Opening

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
La Senza - Toronto ECentre Grand Opening

You wont believe it - walking around with some of the guys from work and behold three hot broads in bikini's in the window display of the new La Senza store. Aparently they will be there all day trying on new outfits and shit.

One even winked at me - blush

This totally made my day.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I think one was even wearing the new revolutionary one piece bra - no seams - not stitches - no tags

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
La Senza was doing that over Christmas at their Yorkdale store. Awesome promo idea but of course, that Adult Novelty store on Queen St. West (past Bathurst) has been doing it for years...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm going by in another twenty or so minutes will have another update. Is it wrong to take photos?

I loved that we all waved hi at the girls and they took in stride and winked back. Totally made our day at the office. It could have been that I mouthed the words "I love you" though.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
blah blah La Senza is shit, we know, we know, how cares, they have three smoken hot broads in the window wearing next to nothing, that is whats important here you fucktards!

Babes

TRIBE Member
mutslaster said:
apparently victoria's secret is suing la senza for ripping off their bra ... secrets.
I would too. The majority of the products that they carry are almost an exact replica (e.g.: their 'Candy' line versus VS' 'Pink' line). Not only that, they have managed to snag some of the same models used in the VS campaigns.

Babes

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
So...you just put it on over your head?
No. There is a clasp in the back. I am wearing the VS version now, and I absolutely love it. The whole bra is constructed out of one peice of mircofibre material (underwires and all). The straps have somehow been fused together without stitching. From what I have seen of the La Senza version though, it does have seams ??

sugar

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
It could have been that I mouthed the words "I love you" though.
LOL!

This thread is making me wanna order stuff from the VS website. Their bras just fit so well, and now I want my existing ones in different colours!