• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

La Coka Nostra

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Anyone heard about this project in the works?
House Of Pain, Non Phixion, Lords Of Brooklyn all together in a group?

Apparently it keeps getting bigger and bigger all the time, Now B-Real and Muggs, are doing something with them, Raekwon, Large Professor, and a bunch more I can't remember. But with all these people on it, sounds like it will be pretty good.

Raw/Shaw

TRIBE Member
yeah man, its all over myspace and such..somehow i don't believe it.... its a good idea.... but when i hear some audio il belive it

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
It sounds too good to be true, but it is indeed real. Bill said they have majors coming to them just waiting for them to sign. But they want nothing less than a mil. And the stuff thats on myspace is early stuff that won't end up on any albums. Its supposed to be Danny Boy's idea for the whole supergroup thing.
When it finally sees the light of day it will be huge, how many people would go apeshit to hear a hype House Of Pain track after all these years? Not to mention all these dudes also affliated with them now.

Raw/Shaw

TRIBE Member
serious eh, shit, i didnt want to say it on here but i'm still a mad house of pain fan, since like 92 ha, yeah man if they all came back it would be sick... guess i gotta do my homework.. i also think the truth crushed to earth..album should have done a lot better, its sick and well produced, but that was the end! blah fuckin blah blah .. hope to hear some shit