• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Krafty Kuts album

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I really wasn't feeling the first two cuts but everything after that I'm totally diggin'. A nice amalgum of the Krafty Kuts sounds: funk, hip hop, soul and dancefloor breakbeat. Looks like a shoe-in for breaks album of 2006.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
can't wait to get my hands on this. very solid album with lots of tempo variety.
I liked Tell Me How You Feel more without the vocals though (like he played in his Essential Mix last year).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
You mentioned he played it on his Essential Mix.

Was the acapella to "Sandwiches" played with it?

*edit*

Nope, just went and re-listened and that's not it.....

It's more of a laid back loungey song....it's one that he did with Tim Deluxe.

Blarg! I want it want it want it!

Last edited:

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
oh you're right.
I thought that was the same tune but Ive gone back and listened to the Krafty Kuts essential mix and it is a different tune, I thought he just switched the sandwiches vocal with the Tell Me How You Feel vocals (which have a very vocally tim deluxe style).. but they are different tunes.
and yeah, I was looking forward to Angry Dragons coming out so that's a little disappointing that it didnt get listed on the album.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Krafty Kuts are booked to play the WEMF breaks tent.
they are not booked anytime this year here, to play a club gig.
THATS WHAT THE FCUK IM TALKING ABOUT ! !

im ticked that i have to deal with the fiasco that is WEMF, just to see the ONLY artist playing there im interested in seeing.
ITS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Ahh.....I was confused.

Thank you for clarifying.

Hey, at least you get an oppurtunity to see him live.....chances are it's gonna be at least another year before he makes a stop over in Saskatoon again.....