• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kraftwerk First Ever TV Interview: Florian Schneider

I<3Robots

TRIBE Member
My Kraftwerk link kicks your Kraftwerk link's ass. Check out this documentary on Kraftwerk's impact around the world:

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/tv/vpro/ram/bb.20040321.rm?

At 11:50 after the lots of good stuff they get to Detroit and Mojo's nightdriving and talking about their influence followed by Derrick May talking about how 13 year old Juan Atkins jacked his dad's car and picked him up. They listened to Autobahn for the first time on the 8 track in it.

And you see Eddie Folkes "working out" after being awed by an
insanely beautiful early 70's performance. I love how he talks about checking out tittie bars and links it to Kraftwerk. And Carl Craig, et al chilling at home chatting it up after some more German/Dutch, etc. at the 21 minute mark.

Anyway, it's good and although most of it's in a variety of languages the quality is crisp, the Detroit dominant, and the length insane, and the imagery brilliant. I love this docu and I've watched it a billion times.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders