• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kraftwerk are coming to Toronto!!!

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
here comes santa clicks, here comes santa clicks, right down sample blips lane.

^ nerd ^

this is a nice x-mas present.

i'm going for the mid priced tix......fronts might be to close for the visual aspect.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

maddog

TRIBE Member
Someone started a thread fur this in the general forum , if u have time pull it up.This guy goes on a rant about Kraftwerk not making "real" music , it's fucking hilarious!!!!!!

ROO see u all at the show JEW

dtox

TRIBE Member
one day after me birthday, already have my minions waiting by the computer for 10:00 am tommorow for front and center!!This will be one birthday to remember.

hell yes
Dt

Time

TRIBE Promoter
I'm in!

...the cheap seats. :(

At least they're almost dead centre - which is a priority for me. Plus the place isn't that big so it shouldn't be that far away.

...there's always sneaking into the floors after the start. teehee! :D

dtox

TRIBE Member
...there's always sneaking into the floors after the start. teehee!

been there and done that at the skydome and the shit baseball style molson amphitheatre.

dt

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i got 19.00 tix...dead centre....4 rows up. !!!

i considered getting floors, but after seeing kraftwerk on MTV euro video awards, i decided i would enjoy it more just gapping out to it from a seat.

do you think people will dance much?....i mean, toronto is known as a "gap-out" crowd,,,,,,bunch of weed smokers (myself included) who just stare and zone out to shows like this.

ah,.....we'll see.

if people are ripping it dancing on the floors, i'll sneak down.

dtox

TRIBE Member
depending on the set I think anyone near me and my crew will be dancing right up front.

does anyone have any other details ie: length, other acts, etc?

Dt

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dtox

does anyone have any other details ie: length, other acts, etc?
good question.....i hope they get some sweet warm up act. it would be a little disapointing if it was JUST kraftwerk......dont get me wrong, that would be good enough....but a sweet warm up act would add so much to the dollar value of the ticket.

Time

TRIBE Promoter
from the looks of their european tour it looks like it's just them.

no mentions of any opening acts.

orange richie

TRIBE Member
Got 2 floors and 4 seats front centre after the floor! One is for ma' Dad since he's the one that introduced me to them and all. I figured he'd like 'em for Christmas. :)

Hope it's good....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bean

TRIBE Member
we've got two in the seating area dead centre. our seats are in the centre, four rows back (opted not to get floors, thinking that it will be both an aural and visual experience, best viewed from a bit back).

should be good times!

peace,

sabina

ian

TRIBE Member
I bought 8 floor seats but am a little confused. I tried to use the floor seat planner, but the map shown didn't match what my tickets said.

My tix are also prefaced with GA and I saw a referance to "general admission" but I do have seat numbers.

I hope I have good tix, I bought the most expensive I could . Can anyone tell me where I am?

Seat Location (SECTION FLOOR, ROW GA6, SEATS 41 TO 48)

????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
If I go, what should I expect to hear.

I have heard some of the stuff they have produced and quite frankly it isn't moving me. However, I understand that a live show is something different. Like Orbital in a cd and Orbital live.

dtox

TRIBE Member
sections one through six are all general admision floor, so I believe it's a fight to the front so to speak. check this link and you can see what i'm talking about, everything in pink is zee best everything grey is null and void and the blue is the seats.

pieces
Dt

http://www.ricohcoliseum.com/04_23_04.htm

datafreq

TRIBE Member
kraftwerk

i saw em in 98 in detroit,
and the best way to see them is up front where you can dance...

the ricoh coliseum is a horrible venue for them being that it's a sports arena, not a music venue like massey hall,
but i'm sure it will still sound good...

what to expect ?

in 98 they played

Numbers, Computer World, Home Computer, Man Machine,
Tour De France, Autobahn, The Model, Airwaves with new parts,
Radioactivity, Trans-Europe Express, Pocket Calculator/Dentaku, The Robots, Unreleased New Song, and Music Non Stop.

so basically all the "hits",
but i'm sure that some of the new album will be addded to the list

it was probably the best concert i have EVER seen,
and i've see a lot of shows in the past 20+ years...

tons of energy, pure magic :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders