• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kosheen LP

evil homer

TRIBE Member
Resist came out today, has anyone listened to all of it yet, any opinions?

I've only listened to 5-6 songs and they sound great, but aside form Hide U, Empty Skies and Suicide (and i think the decoder/substance rmx is much better) there's no real DnB on it. Tons of cool downtempo bits, but this is one for the CD player methinks (which may very well be what they're aiming for)

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
ARe you sure it's new????? I've had it on CD for almost a year, maybe longer
Unless they re-released the cd with the same title (highly unlikely)....it has harder, catchu, suicide, etc on it????

Nonetheless it's a great disk...wouldn't get it on vinyl though.

Later!
Dan

evil homer

TRIBE Member
chemical has it on vinyl, don't think i'll pick it up though

i would like to give the cd a good listen though

[zirca], where did you pick that up

Vise

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I laughed when I saw it for sale online today last week... cause I too have had the CD (via MP3) for almost a year!

Talk about a serious delay...

Anyways, I wasn't really that into the LP... seems a bit too pop/vocalish for me. But then again, I haven't listened to it in over 6 months so who knows.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj PHAT E

TRIBE Member
Are you sure it was released today?
I seem to remember listening to it at Play de record a couple weeks ago..... Dj JePh... back me up on this??

PHAT E..out.

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vise:
Yeah, I laughed when I saw it for sale online today last week... cause I too have had the CD (via MP3) for almost a year!

Talk about a serious delay...

Anyways, I wasn't really that into the LP... seems a bit too pop/vocalish for me. But then again, I haven't listened to it in over 6 months so who knows.
</font>
Yep, that's where I got it....in 2000. Definately more pop/vocalish....still good though, for light listening.

Later!
Dan