• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Korg VST?

hysterical

TRIBE Member
I though thats was one wierd video..........
:confused:

But no i would like to though.looks like it could push out some heavy shit

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
I think its already out according to the site under the legacy plugins... I did a little looking through the site and I saw that...

I could have misread it.

maphi

TRIBE Member
Yeah, unfortunately it's not available yet. It was announced at the NAMM show 2 weeks ago (NAMM stands for not available, maybe May). We should see it in a month or 2. It looks SICK though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

physix

TRIBE Member
no it's not out yet.

and i saw this like 3 or 4 months ago... i can't believe they haven't changed the preview thingy... they could have at least changed the music... that trance bullshit was just too much.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Tell me about it and for fcuk sakes get that program out already. I hope they also do something that is more than 24/96 to. The moog and others should also take that hint. At least NI Reaktor does.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
So from what I have been told is that you need that controller to use these plugins to.

More ways to get money out of us.

:mad:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
I was reading in SOS and it said it is expected to hit the street in the $685 range with the mandatory controller.
I think that is the US version of SOS so I am take a wild and crazy mofo hunch that they are using US money for the price.

:rolleyes:

physix

TRIBE Member
^^ i think more and more software companies are bundling their works with hardware... sort of a protection...

let the market decide on whether this is acceptable...

don't buy it.