• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Korg Electribe EMX-1 music station - $400 includes 128Mb card & Sandisk USB interface

Aia

TRIBE Promoter
"Powered by one of the most advanced synthesizer engines in the world, the ELECTRIBE·MX provides everything needed to create sophisticated dance music – nine drum parts, five synth parts, plus accent parts that let you add dynamic accents to the drum and synth parts (for a total of 16 parts)."

This is an ideal all-in-1 music creation solution for someone looking to get started, and a kickass sound source besides, with great live potential. Almost factory condition, most of the knobs haven't been worked in yet. Comes with original box, manuals, etc. The manual is a tad beat up.

Full info: http://korg.com/gear/prod_info.asp?a_prod_no=EMX1&category_id=2

$400, includes a 128Mb Smartmedia card, which is needed if you intend to use this thing seriously. I'll also throw in an old SANdisk USB->Smartmedia interface that lets you back up and manage files directly on the Smartmedia.

James
416-907-4460

Broadview/Danforth area

emx1_center.jpg

ElectribeMX-1.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

musork

TRIBE Member
these now sell for 400 brand new...
on liquidation korg stopped making them moog audio had a pile of them for 400 bucks
your going to have to throw a better deal out there

Aia

TRIBE Promoter
$350-400 is a good price for a barely used EMX with 128 meg card and Sandisk USB reader for convenient backup and computer interface. I've seen these going for $499+tax new recently, but never at 400+tax.

Musork, could I ask what purpose it serves you to post dumbass remarks in a FS thread when you're not interested in buying.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

musork

TRIBE Member
yeah Im just pointing out that what insentive does buying this used give to me if I can walk into moog and get one in the box off the shelf for the same price...
I would be happy to pay 300 for it...as to me that would be fair...