• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Klu Klux Klan: A Secret History - on A&E at 9pm

patri©k

TRIBE Member
just saw the commercial for this... comes on in about 15 minutes. Looks interesting.

".... looking into the oldest terrorist organization in America"

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Yeah this documentary is pretty funny in a disturbing type of way.

These guys exude such homosexual tendancies... which is fine ... but they are in complete deniel... so much so they actually associate themselves with the most extreme institution that calls for the mass genocide of gays, blacks, jews ect...

patri©k

TRIBE Member
"when the cross burns, the love of Jesus comes into the heart of the klansman"

uhhhhhhhh

w
t
f
?

hi... uhhh.... that guy Jesus... yeah well.... he was ummmm... errr *kicks dirt* .... well... he was JEWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps head*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
nah it doesn't I need the actual direct link to the .torrent file (the link litterally ends in .torrent or the web filter locks me out. Torrent Reactor is also locked down to me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
wow.

that was one of the saddest things i have ever seen. nunich and i were both crying for the whole second half.

soooo fucking wrong... i don't even know where to begin.

props to whoever rated this PG.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
they should show this documentary in schools.

did you guys know that the KKK have been in canada since 1924? there was a toronto chapter in the 80's, and it is estimated that there are over 5000 canadian KKK members.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I believe there was an attempt at having a parade in georgetown.
I think there was too. Milton definitely had some active members of the Heritage Front.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Actually I lived in Campbellville but nowhere near the actual town, kind of behind the mohawk raceway. Worked at Glen Eden for a couple of winters, the Kelsey's for a couple of years, then moved to Ottawa.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Kelsey's? Glen Eden?

Milton institutions.

If you'd worked at the Wheel it would have been 3 for 3.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Colm said:
You lived in Milton?

Shit, so did I.

Thankfully I've moved on to greener (Western) pastures.
Whats your last name? Cause I bet I know you....

anyways, the Klan was the largest party in Saskatchewan at one point larger than all other political parties.

Children don't learn about it in their history classes in Saskatchewan schools.

The history books that meticulously document the past of just about every Saskatchewan community manage to avoid mention of it altogether.

People who were around at the time don't want to talk about it.

But there was a time in Saskatchewan's history when the Ku Klux Klan rode high. When massive crosses were burned, thousands of people, mostly in rural areas turned to the KKK to protect them from the perceived dangers of Roman Catholics, the French language, and immigrants from eastern Europe.

There was a time when the Klan wielded such influence that the Klan's Grand Wizard in this province met the premier of the day in a public debate.

And when the Klan whipped up such hysteria that it claimed to have played a role in defeating a government.

Hard to belive, but true.

In the late 1920s and early 1930s, the Klan was one of the largest organizations in the province. The Klan claimed more members than any political party, and had more members than any agricultural organization save the Wheat Pool.

No one is sure of the exact number, but historians estimate that the Klan had around 25,000 members. The Klan itself claimed a membership of 50,000 in this province.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
Actually I lived in Campbellville but nowhere near the actual town, kind of behind the mohawk raceway. Worked at Glen Eden for a couple of winters, the Kelsey's for a couple of years, then moved to Ottawa.
If you worked at Glen Eden, you've no doubt put a T-Bar under my ass on more than one occassion.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Milton had issues with the Outlaws, and specifically with their beef with another biker gang. I recall my pee & em discussing the latest random body found in a farmer's field at least once a summer.

------------------

I don't know if the bikers had any connection to the Heritage Front, but I wouldn't be surprised if the two groups conflated Milton did over certain areas of operation.

----------------

Ditto, ever steal from the Emporium?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders