• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Klf

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
despite not really liking their music,
and despite remembering seeing their videos on much and thinking "huh...this is dumb",
I have to say that I found reading all about the KLF (the jams, K foundation, gimbo, etc) on wikipedia quite entertaining.

cool rock history, and i am surprised you don't see more of them in nostalgic type articles in music magazines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLF

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
the klf chill out album with the sheep on the cover is still one of my faves

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i loved them....i played that tape over and over and over. and then i moved to a new school in grade 7 and everyone made fun of me for liking them. stupid winnipegers!!!!

edit: my friend told me last week that the members of the klf recently held a press conference, as one of their publicity stunts, claiming to have orchestrated pete doherty's fame or something along those lines...i dunno...

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
the klf chill out album with the sheep on the cover is still one of my faves

that was the bizarrest cd i had ever listened to...

I though the Orb was weird... KLF took the cake with that one.

deep

TRIBE Member
It seems they burned the million pounds sterling rather than threw it out into a crowd?

outofcontrol

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:
I though the Orb was weird...
Amazing. Someone else that actually know who the Orb are.

Klf was my first real introduction to electronic music.
I once filled a full side of a tape with 3am Eternal.

Jim Kauty from Klf paired with Alex Paterson of the Orb for the first Orb album, Aventures Beyond...