• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kittens are amazing. and dangerous.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
given that declawing is a standard practice in NA, there's a good chance that the kitten is already declawed, and as such, poses little threat of damage to the LCD display by simply pawing at it.

nibbling the power cord, on the other hand, is :eek:

oh and btw, CUTE!!!

kuba

TRIBE Member
kittens are cute.
cats are shit.
you do the math.
as timo once posted, here's the answer to the above problem:
grinder.gif

'tienne chews on powercords, and pretty much anything else, especially my bike tires and spokes.

Oh, and MGB's leather desk chair (which has neat puncture holes around the edge as 'decoration').

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
'tienne chews on powercords, and pretty much anything else, especially my bike tires and spokes.

Oh, and MGB's leather desk chair (which has neat puncture holes around the edge as 'decoration').
HA!!! I looked down at my shoes today and noticed my cats found a new chew toy.

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
is it really? I didn't think that many people still had it done.

people who aren't cruel and who have the patience to actually teach their cat where to sharpen its claws don't have it done.
unfortunately lots of people don't have the patience and prefer to opt for a declaw.

there are clinics that actually offer "neuter + declaw" as a standard operation.

i worked in a vet clinic for 3 years and witnessed many declaws.

that crunch of ligaments and bone as the last phalanx gets amputated is not a nice sound to hear.

my cat has all of his claws, btw.

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:

this does not surprise me, coming from the cat that knows how to open a fridge.