• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kite Boarding

poker face

TRIBE Member
Is there anyone else on this board into this sport. I am buying one this spring and I was just wondering if anyone had any good tips before I go ahead.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by poker face
Is there anyone else on this board into this sport. I am buying one this spring and I was just wondering if anyone had any good tips before I go ahead.
i remember i saw some doods doing this on skates fly across the ice, it was badass definately worth a try.........no tips tho but how much does that kinda shit run anyways?

if you don't mind me askin that is

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
oh my god. GO to cherry beach on a sunday morning in the summer. we used to go watch these guys every sunday morning...they're professionals...they kiteboard there all summer

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
This would perhaps make the single greatest entrance into any party known to man. Imagine poker face on a kite board, with his record bag in tow, about to land at cherry beach and throw down the beats.

I say, go for it. YOu would get more pussy that day than the Humane society gets in a decade.

smack

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba
This would perhaps make the single greatest entrance into any party known to man. Imagine poker face on a kite board, with his record bag in tow, about to land at cherry beach and throw down the beats.
DO IT LEE!!!