• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kiseka @ system

thom100

TRIBE Member
Tribespotting.....

It was nice meeting sarah, bootybits,Andrew and big cheese(again).

it was my first time back to system since I starting posting on here regularly , and it is just not in my nature ( I didn't do no drugs, and was not drunk enough before last call) to go up and say hello to anyone.

but Im pretty sure I saw

Vinder from Tribe
Boss Hog ( I think I might have been stand next to him for a while but I suffer from peccary envy so I didn't say hello)
Deep ( I think you took a face plant while having a a photo taken right infront of me)
420 guy ( saw you for a second but then you vanished)
Mofo ( if you were wearing a trucker hat)
qtip
ummmm I think thats it....

I found the music in the main room to be a bit blah..didn't really progress to anything, and just maintain a level not quite there to hop on the floor .(I did leave at 4 and wasn't on anything so this is very subjective). I still had a good time , maybe next time I'll be in the frame of mind to say hello to some of you.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
but Im pretty sure I saw

Vinder from Tribe

*ROFLMAO*

hoooo-leeeee-shit

now that's a party, when you see vinder from tribe :^)

it was abso-fucking-lutly fantastic to see so many of you tonight just out ta giv'er. Whan an amazing vibe system was given off last night. I got off work late and made it in, then got myself a drink only to hear dave drop a little tracy in my room

the timing, my friends, could not have been better

i went fucking off lika rocket :D

just what i needed too

big ups to dave and luke for throwing down summthin fierce

To everybody who i didn't get the chance to say goodbye to, my bad. Had to take care of a drunken friend. Nonetheless, it was great dancing with everyone, chatting with as many kewl peeps as i could and i'm so happy i shared some good times with 'yall, made the night what it was

cheers

'G

Stupid parents and stupid warm cuba and stupid me having to stay sober to drive... fuckers!

Poot

TRIBE Member
good vibes...

...all around last night :) An ideal crowd.

Met Subsonic Chronic, mcbee (though I'm not sure she caught my name as I was trying to scream it above the music), Deep, and I re-met Vinder :)

Was digging the tribal, but wish it had sustained...

And a BIG thank you goes to the klubmasta for a fun, fun eve. :D

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
I was impressed with this night. First time on a Friday...

Got there at 2ish. Told the bouncer I was on the list, he goes "Sorry, it's closed" and so I replied "But it's reduced after midnight!" and he says back "Ok, you got me!" lol

TONS of VIBE inside. I was not expecting this. The last time I was there was for Donald Glaude, this was a better party x 5.

Straight up funkiness in the main room. I was expecting way more prog :rolleyes: But no, :D

Recognized lots of people from other parties, I don't know u r names, oh well.

Sensei had the VIP room thumpin!!! I thought you gave up djing!!!! Guess not!

Saw TRO at 2:30-3:30. He kept the thump going. Can't wait to hear him again.

But man, WUT AN UGLY DJ BOOTH in the VIP!!! Anyone who can get half decent pics that aren't zoomed in to miss all the darned wires, signage, and other riff raff of supports is the (wo)man. I tried. Good thing those hanging cables are there, I can use them as cut guidelines. :(

Left at 4ish to check 129 out.

This was a great night, I'll be back.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
Got there at 11, left at 12.

The music was good - fun, funky, and housey. I even danced! Imagine that!

Unfortunately the boy's tummy was not feeling so dandy, so we had to leave.

Too bad we missed seeing a whole bunch of people, but it was fun while it lasted!

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by slingshot
Who gives a fuck who you saw and how drunk you felt blah, blah, blah. How was the music?

ss

hahahaha! :p

the music was wicked! kiseka threw down a lot of the libralove classics that we've all come to love over the last year and a bit. track of the night is that aaliyah dedication remix that i will love forever and ever. so good!

luke started off with his unique selection of electro flavoured house. i left at about 3am, but his mixing was tight as fuck, and you just knew he was gonna rip that room apart.

wicked crowd and a super fun vibe inside the place.

i met a whole bunch of peeps for the first time, but i can't remember jack right about now.

this night shall be dubbed tribefest 2004! :D

AshG

fucking hell, i fell asleep! :mad:

tell me i missed nothing at all, that my sleep was the better choice, that "it wasn't as good as it used to be" ....... ahhhh probably better if i just admit i suck the left one large.

i'll settle for choice tunes played then!

voytek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
this night shall be dubbed tribefest 2004! :D

ok, no, seriously now, let's play 5 questions:

what happen?

where's all my money?

did deep drive home last night?

if he did, can we gang bang him as a punishment?

howcome Naomi's got a +200 guestlist (and is so hot)?

why am I up and my head is the size of my basement?

are we allowed to just take over and OWN THAT FUCKING PLACE like we did last night?

is it ok to talk to beaker when you're drunker than he is?

how did you like Rob's haircut?

it's nice, innit?

(shouts to all and apologies if I had the stupids last night. love yous and HB the the motherfucker responsible.)

voytek

TRIBE Member
Who gives a fuck who you saw and how drunk you felt blah, blah, blah. How was the music?

ss

ok, no, seriously now, there is a definite reversal of priorites in that question, but I'll answer anyways: it was loud and made me slurrr my prenounciation.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Re: good vibes...

Originally posted by Jessica P

mcbee (though I'm not sure she caught my name as I was trying to scream it above the music),

he he he! no, i didn't!! sorry!! nice to meet you tho!!

i had a great GREAT time!! holy shit.....i haven't stayed a club till 3am in soooo long!!!

both kiseka and the triple threat of lucy lytes, dave saddler and big league chu in the backroom had me dancing so much all night. i definately dont' need to go to the gym today!

from dancing with the bsharp ladies early on to losing my shit to breaks with sara chan later on....the night was pure vibes all over the place. i met random strangers on the dancefloor, i danced my ass off, i saw lots of old friends....basically had a great time!

highlight moment for sure.....when my head exploded in the backroom around 2:30 ..........colin, what the hell were youd oing to us? the room exploded!! i was screaming and dancing and laughing all at once, it was so good. what the fuck tracks were those? holy shit.

great night! thanks system!

much love to booty bits, my neurotic fast walker partner in crime! and to mutslaster, my dancing/random adventuring partner. as well as all the other partiers last night who were just there to have a good time!!

:)sarah

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by voytek
ok, no, seriously now, let's play 5 questions:

what happen?

where's all my money?

did deep drive home last night?

if he did, can we gang bang him as a punishment?

howcome Naomi's got a +200 guestlist (and is so hot)?

why am I up and my head is the size of my basement?

are we allowed to just take over and OWN THAT FUCKING PLACE like we did last night?

is it ok to talk to beaker when you're drunker than he is?

how did you like Rob's haircut?

it's nice, innit?

(shouts to all and apologies if I had the stupids last night. love yous and HB the the motherfucker responsible.)

That was more than 5 questions.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member

ss

but simon, what if you were so intoxicated that you didn't even realize there WAS music? :p

i had a good night, but after consuming a few bevies at my bar when it closed before heading to system, i was...well...DRUNK.

no problems at the door, even though i got there after midnight the bouncer let me in for free and was soupair nice (it pays to be a cute girl!)

saw sooo many people i hadn't seen in forever and met a few new faces. thanks to all who treated this (by then) swaggering, slurring girl with courtesy and paid little attention to the fact that after 12 hours of work and copious amounts of alcohol she needed a bed, stat. i knew that i'd had enough when i ordered beer for me and deep at the bar, and gave mine away. ('matt. i can't drink this. you have it.')

the music, from what i do recall, was typical kiseka 'get yo ass up and dance'...and there was something in the air last night, despite my alcohol induced judgement, that was there although intangible...some warm, friendly luvin' vibes.

i had a GREAT night. thanks to nestore and suke for seeing me home safely.:) big mwahs! to both of you, it was so nice to catch up.

lemme echo voytek here: (shouts to all and apologies if I had the stupids last night. love yous and HB the the motherfucker responsible.[sorry i couldn't make the pre-drink, glad i caught up with you!])

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Yeah more like 10 questions, innit?

Last night was kinda funny. Too bad I had to leave shortly after midnight. Nice job on ze decks Kiseka! :)

D

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
what a night indeed.. i can't believe how that place got 0wned by tribe :) was a blast bouncing around and seeing some pepes i haven't seen in awhile :)

all the suspects were out last night, not just the usual :)

definately enjoyed the tunes too, tis too bad the back room was so hot.. couldn't deal back there...

Cheers!

sk8

TRIBE Member
i had fun. thanks naomi.

it was nice to meet a bunch of you!

and i saw people i hadn't seen in a while which was really nice

ufortunately i couldn't dance cause of the stupid knee

and colin: how was it spinning in the crotch? Ha Ha - Crotch Spinner!!

i need to start going out more again i think.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr

ss

exactly.

include the hellos people but also include how the music was.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
Tribespotting.....

Deep ( I think you took a face plant while having a a photo taken right infront of me)

HEY.. did you wear a WHITE puma shirt?

Unless if Deep fell on his face many times last night, Jrev had taken a picture of him bringing Loress down. Poor Deep.

I was glad to officially meet Deep last night, but I don't know if he will remember.

Total Tribe spotting last night.

Good to meet you Sensei, thanks for the GL!

I'm out!

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sk8
i had fun. thanks naomi.

it was nice to meet a bunch of you!

and i saw people i hadn't seen in a while which was really nice

ufortunately i couldn't dance cause of the stupid knee

and colin: how was it spinning in the crotch? Ha Ha - Crotch Spinner!!

i need to start going out more again i think.

I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SAY HI TO YOU.

I WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE.

LATER I SAW PICTURES AND JAY AND DAVE WERE LIKE.. THAT'S KATE!

argh

Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

sorry for the yelling!

Next time Kate.. cuz now I know what you look like!

mingster

TRIBE Member
last night was one of those really great tribe invasion nights. where the good vibes are flowing, and smiles are plastered on every single friendly face in the house. i haven't seen some of you in so long, and this was awesome. :)

kiseka played a really nice, mellow set for the first while, which was really excellent for saying long hellos and the energy on the dancefloor was just building up like a pressure cooker. it was about 45 minutes before his set was done that i noticed the music change, and it was only cause my feet were moving faster, and i was jumping higher. and i don't think i stopped moving till he was done. nice job dave. you TOTALLY owned that dancefloor. my feet haven't moved in ages.

luke fair was also ridiculously good. i haven't heard him spin in probably a year and a half. i don't know what i was thinking!

thanks to the usual and not so usual suspects for sharing some time, and space on the dancefloor. you guys really feel that shit. and that is food for the soul.

nice to meet some new faces. bout bloody time! this one's for the books. TRIBEFEST 2004.

edit: ps. voytek's mom was there.

Last edited: