• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kinky Footwork or Why I Never Made it to 99 Sudbury

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Oh my! What a time we had!
The place looked fabulous (seriously, the decor was flawless - the front room was lush and romantic)(the bad 70s porn above the DJ booth was a nice touch too), the pretty kiddies were out to have a good time...

It didn't take much, really: a trip to the Dollar Store, heart pins, heart lollipops that would come off the stick the minute you pulled on the plastic, a $1 leash, a friend with a dog collar and another with a whip.

The music was überfun. Just the way I like it - funky, funky, funky. Zero cheeze, all fun. No Madonna. I, the Queen of Comfort, danced for 4 hours in heels. not bad for an Adidas girl. and then I changed shoes and danced for another hour.

But it was worth it, my fag and I won the sexiest couple contest!!!

WEEEEEEeeE! Proof positive that y'all straight boys need to take some notes from the homos. I had my boy on a leash all night long, we were all taking turns smackin each other around, dancing up a storm - "you guys are so into each other, how long have you been together?"
10 years honey - you can't fake this shit.
"you're so brave to let her lead you around on a leash. that's cool man."
um, this is a normal Saturday night around here, isn't it?

I thought about heading out to 99 Sudbury at around 2am, but the beats just kept getting funkier... can't... leave... funk...

We left at 4am and went home to smoke a j and check out our goodie bag. SWEET! 3 month gym membership at Diesel Fitness, a big 'ol purple dildo, a spa thingy for manicure, pedicure and massage (mmm massage), pole dancing lessons!! 8 weeks of pole dancing.
::blush::
my my... look at me mom!

Talk about versatility! Mariazmess: stripper-by-night.
:rolleyes:
Merci Footwork! We had fun.
My room smells of gross chocolate massage oil. Ew.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Kinky Footwork or Why I Never Made it to 99 Sudbury

Originally posted by faunty
shudder

I guess fags are the new toy dogs as the must have female accessory
But at least you don't have to worry about your dog hitting on your man.
 

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
feeling a little objectified boys?
sorry, no scandal - strangely enough, we both just thought it'd be funny - and we both just got so much more into it when we discovered there were prizes involved...

And i have no problem saying I'm a faghag.
:p
:rolleyes:
Only the best for this girl. Only the best.
 

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
kat, kalemic and I showed up... a big fat meh.
I have to agree, I t was my 1st time there and it was alright, reminded me of the old mad bar/ industry jr. It wasn't what I expected based on the reviews I've read but I see the potential.

There was a big dude djing around 1am, nice tunes and he was pretty solid on the decks.

We jumped ship before the contest, mariazmess congrats. I saw your costume and it was pretty done in comparison to most of the people there.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
I cant even remember any of this happening... mmh.... what the hell happened on sat night........Ahh i must have been propping uo the bar..... Good to see sneak strolling around as well..... If anyone knows of my whereabouts from about 1am till ??? i would greatly appreciate it, cause my brain is frazzled!!:eek: :eek:
 

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
hahahaha
NO!! I didn't get any pics!! BOOOOOO!
A guy was taking pictures. He assured us he didn't work for the Sun, but didn't introduce himself.

::squinty eyes::

Maybe some will surface...
 

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mariazmess
hahahaha
NO!! I didn't get any pics!! BOOOOOO!
A guy was taking pictures. He assured us he didn't work for the Sun, but didn't introduce himself.

::squinty eyes::

Maybe some will surface...
I have pix, will get them posted tonight!!!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
i woke up with Hott Jizz all Up in my Face......cuz i didn't stop in and check this out, and went to Theo "i am the worse dj in the history of the planet" Parrish instead.

mistake.
 

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
i woke up with Hott Jizz all Up in my Face......cuz i didn't stop in and check this out, and went to Theo "i am the worse dj in the history of the planet" Parrish instead.

mistake.
You not like then eh?? It was a good night here, although detauils are very sketchy!! ;) ;)
 

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
i woke up with Hott Jizz all Up in my Face......cuz i didn't stop in and check this out, and went to Theo "i am the worse dj in the history of the planet" Parrish instead.

mistake.
now now...
no need to diss Mr. Parrish here... they're doing a good enough job of that over in the Parrish thread.

erm - the hott jizz part needs some clarification, me thinks.
::curious::
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
synopsis...


Hodges got mad at me for going to Theo Parrish over this party.
good.
you can no longer give me grief for bringing too much techno and not enough house to footwork. i get ecb in the house and pinky is nowhere to be found. tisk.
 
Last edited:

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sentence
good.
you can no longer give me grief for bringing too much techno and not enough house to footwork. i get ecb in the house and pinky is nowhere to be found. tisk.
and Freddy baby and Phil weeks in the next 3 weeks.. whoot whoot whoot...
 

ktown

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mariazmess
3 month gym membership at Diesel Fitness, a big 'ol purple dildo, a spa thingy for manicure, pedicure and massage (mmm massage), pole dancing lessons!! 8 weeks of pole dancing.
::blush::
my my... look at me mom!
Great gym !

:)
 

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by davehill79
and Freddy baby and Phil weeks in the next 3 weeks.. whoot whoot whoot...
didn't you promise PICS????

ktown: I KNOW! i'm excited to go to this gym. although i have one in my building that i never go to ... maybe a gym with a DJ will be more ... what's the word ... motivating?
 

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mariazmess
didn't you promise PICS????

ktown: I KNOW! i'm excited to go to this gym. although i have one in my building that i never go to ... maybe a gym with a DJ will be more ... what's the word ... motivating?
Soz for the delay Mariazmess they are at www.getinvolved.fotopic.net you may be on there you may not, there are still some to be posted...
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top