• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

King & Dufferin 9-5ers?

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Just started working at King & Dufferin, wondering if there are any tribers in the hood?!

word.

le kid

JAR

TRIBE Member
don't know if any Tribers work around there, but you've got some BOMB rotis up in tha hood! Island Foods...check it!

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
don't know if any Tribers work around there, but you've got some BOMB rotis up in tha hood! Island Foods...check it!
bin der, dun dat...!

funny, i'm convinced i know the cute twins that work there for some reason, but i can't figure out from where...

:confused:

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
I used to work at King and Dufferin and ate there so much. The best roti I've eaten in this city.

Bumbaclat

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Poot

TRIBE Member
hahaha - I used to live right at King & Dufferin. Man, those were some interesting years.

Is the bible-waving lady still standing at the corner? What about the sock man who wanders in and out of traffic??

Ok, so I realize my post doesn't help you much.... but if you ever want to share sketchy parkdale stories, I'm your girl :p

And, YES, I would definitely say check Island Foods.

Yum yum - I miss that place!

The Kid

TRIBE Member
whatsa viddy?

We should hook up some time soon for a couple pops, or if you're still on the wagon perhaps a doob...

..er!

g

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Is the bible-waving lady still standing at the corner? What about the sock man who wanders in and out of traffic??
yep, she's usually camped out at Burger King...!

yeah i used to live a couple blocks away from where I'm working now, so I know the area pretty well - actually used to live inbetween the LCBO and Beer Store on Brock Ave., now that was convenient!

:)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T_Dot_House
I work by King and Dufferin. Our office is located in the 4th floor of the old Irwin Toy building on Hanna Ave, off of Liberty.
They're turning it into lofts now. Check it out @ www.toyfactorylofts.ca

Cheers,

Sean
Word... I'm in the Toronto Carpet Factory building...

...g.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
IM at king and dufferin, well 4 blocks east of dufferin, but i only get a 1/2 hr for lunch, but we should hook up after work one day and smoke a doob or a get a pint or something, what time ya finish work ?

Poot

TRIBE Member
haha - too bad I moved out of the 'hood last year :)

We coulda done it up right at 295 Dufferin Street.

I bet the bible lady would've come, too.

And the sock man.

And the big, earphone wearing, singing public works guy in the vest.

And maybe even the crips that spent all their time hanging out in front of my parking garage.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
IM at king and dufferin, well 4 blocks east of dufferin, but i only get a 1/2 hr for lunch, but we should hook up after work one day and smoke a doob or a get a pint or something, what time ya finish work ?
Come visit me one day DG.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
sounds good... i work until 5pm...