• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Killing Time in Toronto: Suggestions Please!!

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Hi guys,

I have a few hours to kill in Toronto tomorrow. I'm thinking of parking at the Wilson Station and catching the subway downtown.
The only thing that I really want to do is to go to a couple record stores, Eastern Bloc in particular. I wouldn't mind hitting a couple of clothing stores too :)
Could anyone help me with directions and subway stops???

Thanks,

Kyle:)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
almost all the record shops have moved to yonge street if i'm not mistaken.

for clothes, i would say that Queen West is still your best bet.

okay, so for clothes, take the bloor/danforth line to St George station, and then switch to the University line going south. get off at Osgoode and walk west on queen.
tada! a bunch of stores willing to take your money.

as for record shops, i will leave that up to someone who actually buys the black crack.

Jazz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sleepy Giant
Hi guys,

I have a few hours to kill in Toronto tomorrow. I'm thinking of parking at the Wilson Station and catching the subway downtown.
The only thing that I really want to do is to go to a couple record stores, Eastern Bloc in particular. I wouldn't mind hitting a couple of clothing stores too :)

Thanks,

shopping: queen st. west - get off at osgoode station and walk west a few blocks...

record stores: Eastern Bloc and Play De Record are both close to Dundas station... walk north on yonge about a block... they are almost directly across the street from each other... the pit (college) and release records (wellsley) are a few blocks further up yonge st...

Originally posted by Sleepy Giant
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Get off at Spadina and take the street car down to queen st. and then start heading east. You will be in shopper's paradise.

From the Ministry of recommended: Get outside, Vice, Noise.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
so as not to confuse you

s
p
a
d________<-queen west->__________osgoode subway station
i
n
a

what am i saying? that will definitely confuse you more!
hahaha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
Odyssey has a bunch of new stuff
it is at 567 Queen west (just near Element), past Spadina on the south side