• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kill Bill vol 2 ?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by wakipaki
April, fuck that, this is retarded

ditto :mad:

i can't believe q.tarantino is waiting to release the 1st one on dvd before he'll release the 2nd one in theatres.

money grubbing bastard. i didn't need to eat pie with friends and talk about the first one after i saw it, i wanted them both at the same time, i want it allllll.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Pyrovitae
ditto :mad:

i can't believe q.tarantino is waiting to release the 1st one on dvd before he'll release the 2nd one in theatres.

money grubbing bastard. i didn't need to eat pie with friends and talk about the first one after i saw it, i wanted them both at the same time, i want it allllll.

It's not Quentin's decision though, it's Miramax's.

They are also the ones behind the decision to split the movie into 2 parts.

April 16th is the new release date.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
It's not Quentin's decision though, it's Miramax's.

They are also the ones behind the decision to split the movie into 2 parts.

April 16th is the new release date.

actually it was quentins idea to split the film into two parts.initially quentin wanted to release it as one movie true,but harvey and bob wanted quentin to do some serious chopping to cut the 3hr time down.quentin wasn't having it so it was his decision to split it into two parts.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Well actually it was bob jacob's decision to split the movie into 3/4 of the productions initial plan. It all went downhill when mike decided that it was no longer viable to split the 3/4. Steve Mgriffin decide that was so wrong, so he got famous editing guru Al Mcqueen to do the job. I think it's fantastic.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Kill Bill Vol. 2 is getting released in April for the following reasons:

1) getting the rights to some of the songs he wants to score to the film is proving to be a bit more difficult than anticipated.

2) he's going to have it open the Cannes Film Festival this year.

3) he hasn't finished editing it yet.