• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kill Bill 2 Delayed???

greasy joe

TRIBE Member
That was the greatest... especially when the at the hospital is selling off Uma Theremans body... lol that was almost as good as when Casper raped Jenny and didnt realise she had the hiv... lol I laughed so hard

tablist

TRIBE Member
Yup, it has been delayed. I work for Alliance, and I was told last night that they want to release the DVD first before putting vol. 2 in theatres.

Shitty deal. Awesome flick, but shitty deal.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
I'm glad I haven't seen the first one yet because of their decision to split the movie.

Maybe once the DVD with both halves comes out I might watch it.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
boycott the theater version so they lose money

then go and rent it on DVD once it comes out :)
or better yet, download it

kat

TRIBE Member
1) make movie and divide it up into pieces
2) release each dvd separately, followed by 20 different box set versions. also bribe the criterion guys to make another one
3) profit

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
DVD of volume 1 has delayed as well; was February, now early March. Volume 2 released April 16th from what I've read.

Maybe QT went back to do some tinkering.

Having both the release of the vol. 1 DVD and vol 2 theatrical in the same month would've flooded the market. As well, those who didnt check out 1 in the cinema might rent it, enjoy it, and add to the box office of 2. Makes sense.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
DVD of volume 1 has delayed as well; was February, now early March. Volume 2 released April 16th from what I've read.

Maybe QT went back to do some tinkering.

Having both the release of the vol. 1 DVD and vol 2 theatrical in the same month would've flooded the market. As well, those who didnt check out 1 in the cinema might rent it, enjoy it, and add to the box office of 2. Makes sense.
yeah most likely tinkering...he's a director FOR the people so maybe with the unsuspecting response to the first one he's fiddling with the new one.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
meh, who cares. the soundtrack is the redeeming quality to the first one, so i can wait for the second. I'll just keep watching Pulp Fiction until then....

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
meh, who cares. the soundtrack is the redeeming quality to the first one, so i can wait for the second. I'll just keep watching Pulp Fiction until then....
nice!...good idea, that's the ONE issue I had with kill bill 1...that fresh QT dialogue...pulp fiction is his crowning moment when it comes to giving his characters their own world to move in...I might watch it later now:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders