• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kidney stones suck!

peko

TRIBE Member
anyone ever experience kindey stones?

it hurts! :(

p.s. for those who 'called bullshit' on 8 glasses of water a day, it's for the love of your kidneys - the doctor recommended 2-3 QUARTS of H20/day.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Old Yeller

TRIBE Member
i had kidney stones about 7 or 8 years ago. Worst pain ever!

It was also my longest hospital stay ever, 7days :(

good luck dude! I hope they gave you some demerol or something!

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
i can't even begin to imagine how much pain you're going through peko.

glad to hear that nature's herbal remedies are doing better for pain relief than tylenol 3'z. perhaps some cherry beach relaxin might help even more.

see ya at the beach, love.

~*...normaste...*~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Just to expand it included 3 ambulence rides more time in the hospital than ever before and by the way nothing works except morphine so dont let them pump you full of other shit theres just no point. Oh and if you go to the emerg tell them you rate the pain a 10 out of 10. I made the mistake of saying 8 out of 10 and they made me wait 4 hours before getting me drugs.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
women get them more frequently.
just in case some of you never experience this for yourself, your kidneys violently contracting themselves to expell a piece of sand isn't nearly as fun as it sounds.
I went into shock after 10 minutes of thinking I had a flu, and was found 8 hours later convulsing in 8 shades of grey on a hardwood floor in an empty room. but the morphine and toridol kicked ass.

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
wow peko, hope everything goes well! hope marcus is helping out

i'll pm you char's e-mail if you have any questions for her.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
I thought only guys get these?!

Hope you feel better.....

I thought so too, but a nurse friend of mine told me that is just a myth. Guess women are so used to having strange(painful) things happen at that end (Ie: childbirth).. that we just don't talk about it..? :O

peko

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
women get them more frequently.
just in case some of you never experience this for yourself, your kidneys violently contracting themselves to expell a piece of sand isn't nearly as fun as it sounds.
I went into shock after 10 minutes of thinking I had a flu, and was found 8 hours later convulsing in 8 shades of grey on a hardwood floor in an empty room. but the morphine and toridol kicked ass.

women don't get them more frequently then men, but yes women get stones. genetics play a role and then different types of stones can build, not just calcium. I can't wait to find out what kind of stone I have - if it's calcium, goodbye coffee, tea, strawberries, nuts, spinich and cheese + more stuff I love to eat.

groovespina, your story reminds me of the other kidney stone guy at the hospital - this was his 3rd round. The kidney stone guy told me that he has a whole new respect for women and the pain they go through.

I want more Hipsterave kidney stone stories! I feel gipped, I didn't get an ambulance ride.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
it was baffling pain. like, with appendicitis, or however the hell you spell that, you can bend into a comfy position. there is NO comfy position with this shit.

peko

TRIBE Member
Lol, ouch. the first time I seriously thought my appendix (sp?too) burst, then I learned that it was on the right side of your body.

I feel your pain, lol.

annec

TRIBE Member
This really has to be said...so don't beat me up!
I had friends with kidney stones. I hope they're ok.
And you too, peko.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
peko said:
anyone ever experience kindey stones?

it hurts! :(

As a future point of reference. After having gone through this everytime somebody brings it up you feel a sharp pain, I think its sympathy pains!!