• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kid goes on rampage, gets knocked out.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
SellyCat said:
I approve. I wonder why the fuck he was going so nuts! That's disturbing.
Yeah, that's the kind of video that makes me want to know the back story... What the hell happened?

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Looks like he was targeting that one guy who he keeps kicking. He must never have learned that you don't kick people when they're down. I was afraid he was gonna deck the girl.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
hoopy said:
^ just thinking the same thing.. if someone you know gets jumped, you fucking back him up..
He had a bottle--potential weapon--in his hand too. It looks like he's smiling as well.

But you know what, I used to get severely bullied--I've never heard of anyone getting it worse--and my "friends" never EVER backed me up. On one occasion, one guy I was supposed to be close friends with, told the psycho bully "do whatever you want, just leave me alone." He apologised for it very very sincerely many years later and was very guilty about it. But still, that's a serious scar. (Not just that one incident, but all the ones like it)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
got jumped by a gang once.

The two guys who were with me, one who was a kickboxing champ, just stood there like DUH.

When things happen so quickly sometimes people don't react the way they should.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Owen Sound.
my friend got jumped by a guy who had 3 others for back up.
i lost it, took on guy 1, when the other 3 came at me.
there was no time for thinking.
next thing i remember, im picking my friend up off the parking lot concrete, and 2 of the guys are out cold.
the 3rd is suffering from what looks like a broken forearm, and the initiator guy was being attended to by 2 girl friends of his who were trying to stop the bleeding from his forehead.
seems i was dragging his forehead across the concrete.

my friends face was swollen red like a piece of rare beef.
he remembers nothing.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Boss Hog said:

The two guys who were with me, one who was a kickboxing champ, just stood there like DUH.

True, but that doesn't mean it's excusable. If a bro gets jumped, you get in there with him RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I saw this clip on one of those real video type shows where they actually did have a bit of the background story...I didn't care enough about it to remember though.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:

well i would buy this excuse on the first punch

but not the 30 seconds after that.....

i mean cmon, if you cant process what the fuck is goin on infront of your face in 30 seconds, then how the hell are you still alive? lol

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
isoprax said:
I saw this clip on one of those real video type shows where they actually did have a bit of the background story...I didn't care enough about it to remember though.

yup.. i think it was real tv... if i remember correctly the kid was fucked up on some kind of drug.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
my favorite character is the camera operator.
very nice work, tracking the tough guy behind the obstruction, just before he got Tyson'd.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories