• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kevin Spacey is a creepy pederast (at bare minimum)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Looks like the skeletons hiding his sexual orientation weren't the only things occupying Kevin Spacey's closet:

Man Comes Forward to Describe an Alleged Extended Sexual Relationship He Had at Age 14 With Kevin Spacey

Earlier this week, the actor Anthony Rapp alleged that Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him in 1986, when he was 14 years old. After Rapp’s allegation, Spacey released a statement in which he claimed not to remember the incident in question and also came out as a gay man. Since then, others have come forward with further allegations against Spacey, including the filmmaker Tony Montana, who said that Spacey groped him in public in 2003, and the actor Roberto Cavazos, who said he witnessed Spacey court and inappropriately touch younger male actors at the Old Vic Theatre, where Spacey was the artistic director from 2004 to 2015.

After Rapp’s public statement, a man who was friendly with a member of the New York staff approached the magazine to talk about Spacey. At the age of 14, he says, he began a sexual relationship with the actor, who was then 24, that ended with what he describes as an attempted rape. The man is now a 48-year-old artist living on the East Coast with a long-term partner, and he wishes to remain anonymous. “I have worked really hard to have a nice life and feel safe, and I’m not giving that up for him,” he told me, sitting outside on a park bench. “I don’t want them to be able to find their way back to me.”

How did the sexual part start happening? Did you talk?
We talked a little bit, but it was more like, “You know why you’re here, I know why we’re here.” I don’t remember a lot of conversation. I remember a lot of physical activity.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html

Last edited:
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
That guy said so many important things in that interview.

When I turned 25, I looked at every 14-year-old boy I could see, to try to understand what those men had seen, because I still on some level thought I had been a tiny adult. That whole year I was 25, I tried to just see the ones who were like six-foot-two, and 200 pounds — they all looked like children. They all looked like somebody who was 10 years old four years ago. Nobody looks fuckable. Nobody … I couldn’t conjure it up. I couldn’t conjure up the desire. It was nauseating to think of having sex with them, and that was, I think, certainly when I understood, on a very deep level, these men were fucked up. Up until then, I just thought about him as somebody who had really done me wrong and tried to rape me, but not as somebody who had functioned as a predator. And then, if you’re interested in sexual predation, you start to read about it, and you realize all these patterns and techniques, and it all kind of falls within a set of practices.

They make themselves beloved. They’re charming and helpful and kind so that the community invites them deeper in. They make themselves indispensable, and that also is a double thing. So that when they are accused, people don’t believe it.

What he left me with, more than what he took from me, was a sense that I deserved this. And that’s the knot I’m still untangling. Every time I’ve ever told the story, I am compelled to tell people how seductive I was towards these men. I’m compelled to tell people how much I wanted these things because some very deep part of me feels like it’s lying if I don’t say that. If I don’t describe how consensual it was. Some part of me takes a lot of work to understand that I can have been the victim of someone and not be a victim. So that’s all fucked up in my head.

My introductions to love were, You’re a thing. You’re a tasty thing. And if you didn’t have that, you would have no worth.

Does the question of consent feel complicated to you?
Yeah. Sexual abuse is complicated. It’s like when you’re a kid, right, and somebody accidentally touched your penis with a towel, it feels nice. You can’t help that. Like rubbing up against the bed, it feels nice. So if you’re little and somebody touches your penis, it’s terrifying and shameful. At the same time, neurologically, it’s pleasurable. You’re left with that forever. You can’t help it. Teenagers have to be protected from themselves. Children have to be protected from themselves. That’s what adults do. They protect them and they create spaces for them like training wheels where they can begin to get ready. In an ideal world. This is not an ideal world.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Tony Montana, who said that Spacey groped him in public in 2003

820df3d1-f606-4b74-aa92-676813a8826f.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I feel horrible for some of these victims. Imagine telling the truth and nobody believes you to the point you give up and try to deal with it.
it makes it so much more understandable that they didn't come forward earlier

I'm intrigued to see what happens now to Spacey, it's clear there was a pattern and certain unacceptable behaviors . I don't see how he can move past this, although I suspect a few years out of the public eye and then he'll attempt to redeem himself

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
BREAKING: Sony is cutting Kevin Spacey out of ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD altogether and reshooting his scenes with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Getty. Movie still slated for December. This is an unprecedented to say the least!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
BREAKING: Sony is cutting Kevin Spacey out of ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD altogether and reshooting his scenes with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Getty. Movie still slated for December. This is an unprecedented to say the least!
not really, didnt they just reshoot pretty much all of justice league as well as the last ff bomb
too bad they cant just reshoot the whole of hypocrital hollywood, including music, tv etc
i still find it cute when ppl are all shocked and clutching their pearls like they had no idea the entertainment industry was such a fucking cesspool. asheley judd pretty much summed it up when she said she made a deal with weinstein that he could fuck her if he delivered an oscar, far too many of these ppl are only now jumping on the bandwagon when they had no problem riding the sleaze train as long as it benefited them all the while knowing exactly what was going on

Noursetry

I feel so bad about this. I love Kevin Spacey as an actor and I don't mind him being gay. But I do mind the stories of sexual assault against him.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
not really, didnt they just reshoot pretty much all of justice league as well as the last ff bomb
too bad they cant just reshoot the whole of hypocrital hollywood, including music, tv etc
i still find it cute when ppl are all shocked and clutching their pearls like they had no idea the entertainment industry was such a fucking cesspool. asheley judd pretty much summed it up when she said she made a deal with weinstein that he could fuck her if he delivered an oscar, far too many of these ppl are only now jumping on the bandwagon when they had no problem riding the sleaze train as long as it benefited them all the while knowing exactly what was going on

Who's They, and what's Exactly?