• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Kevin Frankish has a Posse

coleridge

TRIBE Member
I wonder if the ad was placed here by the message board gods after they noticed our previous thread talking about Frankish's suspenders.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
coleridge said:
I wonder if the ad was placed here by the message board gods after they noticed our previous thread talking about Frankish's suspenders.
Did they also notice that 17-page long thread about Liza's "implants"?

DAYN

TRIBE Member
Still

And still to this day I do not see any Frankish Figurines for sale anywhere!! My Kevin has the perfect features for one. Everyone would be sporting there Kevin dolls and naming a dance after him like the Frankish Freak or something. How many different posts need to be made before they realize how irresistable he is-not too mention elusive! He has still managed to slip past me. Do not dismay-My quest will continue until my target is acquired.
Until Then;
Dayn
*Please excuse any spelling mistakes etc. as I am in a hurry. I heard Kevin is at Wal-Mart shopping for boxers! I must leave!!!*

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I realized the other day that I only have one belt that still fits properly and looks okay. Maybe this is Allah's way of saying that for me too, it's time to shake things up, starting with my pants.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain