• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kerri chandler

djsubrock

TRIBE Promoter
the opening act sucked so bad. so bad that i couldnt take it anymore and had to leave. this warm up bullshit and building it up crap is stupid and is a waste of time. dj;s need to drop it like its hot as much as possible all the time.

lesson: house is made to be fucking mixed, so mix god damn it. like relentlessly, like there is no tommorrow, dont just play tracks and be lazy. i could have plugged my ipod in.technics1200

whoever was playing please stop. give up now while you're ahead.

i wore my dancing shoes and everything. i thought milk parties were about coming early and shit... i guess not anymore... its kind of about standing in line, waiting, and drinking wishing i was on something... fuck... how was mr chandler anyways?

erika

TRIBE Member
hmm, well this wasn't a "milk" party per se: it was co-promoted by Milk, Brooks Events and Garage 416.

I have no idea who the opener was; and all I know about the party is what I read from people on facebook who attended and loved it (I was sick at home). Looks like you got there (and left there!) too early; best to pay attention to the openers for the next one and time your arrival accordingly...