• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kenny Glasgow @ gravity?

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
hey
a friend of mine invited me to a club called GRAVITY in toronto tonite tp catch EVIL P and Kenny Glasgow.

what's Gravity? never heard of it.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy
what's Gravity? never heard of it.
Gravity is the predominating force of the universe. Discovered by Olivia Newton John in 1970, it is the force generated by the cosmocirumspecular rotation of the earth around the celestial boobies known as the "milky ones"

Without gravity there would be no oogling, no cleavage tops, and certainly no "lets see if we can throw this penny down that large chested girls top from across the room"

Lets face it kids, without gravity ... life would be pretty fuckin dull.

So lets all thank Olivia Newton John for her glorious contribution to science as we now know it.

odbx

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

seeker

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: kenny Glasgow @ gravity?

Originally posted by oddmyth
Gravity is the predominating force of the universe. Discovered by Olivia Newton John in 1970, it is the force generated by the cosmocirumspecular rotation of the earth around the celestial boobies known as the "milky ones"

Without gravity there would be no oogling, no cleavage tops, and certainly no "lets see if we can throw this penny down that large chested girls top from across the room"

Lets face it kids, without gravity ... life would be pretty fuckin dull.

So lets all thank Olivia Newton John for her glorious contribution to science as we now know it.

odbx
But I recently heard from Jenny Weinstein that gravity is all just a force that Olivia Newton John made up.

Jenny says that gravity towards big boobies is just accepted because our experience is so limited. She also says that in the realm of the very small (I think she meant sub-A cup), gravity ceases to work as we might expect.

She also mentioned something about relativity and quirks, but by that time some girl with 42 FFs walked by and I lost my train of thought.

Care to comment?