• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Kemal and Rob Data

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Has anyone picked up their double disc set from the High Society jam???

Jeez, it's mad...i love these guys...one of the craziest sets i've heard in a long time.

Also, picked up Ed Rush and Optical at One Nation in Sept and it's so hype...they drop non stop tunes...3 of which i'm dying to know. Although Skibba and Shabba try their best to spoil things.

ez
Rents

AVE

TRIBE Member
isn't the kemal set on Trace's website??

where did you pick it up from Chris? $$?

rentboy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AVE:
isn't the kemal set on Trace's website??

where did you pick it up from Chris? $$?
</font>
i actually got it from Audiogalaxy...2 parts....check it out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AVE

TRIBE Member
i got one half of it off Audiogalaxy over the weekend...but can't tell if its part one or part two.....and because the tracks are SO FUCKING HARD, i have no idea what they are(although i haven't really listened to the set yet, just skimmed through)

so I'm kinda lost.......damn

rentboy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AVE:
i got one half of it off Audiogalaxy over the weekend...but can't tell if its part one or part two.....and because the tracks are SO FUCKING HARD, i have no idea what they are(although i haven't really listened to the set yet, just skimmed through)

so I'm kinda lost.......damn
</font>

As far as i know Part 1 has a track at the start with the sample 'My house is your house'...the Possession remix is also a few tracks further along...

Vise

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by React_Upstate:
where can you find the mp3??</font>
If this is the React from Rochester (Jeff), send me an email and I'll sort you out.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories