• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Keeping booze invisible

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Cherry Beach is back on but with the condition that alcohol is to remain out of sight. To me that means...if you keep it out of sight...it's all good. Do you have any techniques to keep your booze well hidden? Please share.

I think I'll be ixnaying the beer for now and doing a pre-mix in a plastic coke bottle.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Inject it using insulin needles. Everyone thinks you're a junkie or have diabetes and you're scott free.

billy

TRIBE Member
do that thing everyone was doing at the toronto rocks concert - poke a small hole in the bottom of a water bottle to drain the water. oh wait, that was the rule about sealed water bottles only.

hmm, how about those backpacks for fluids that cyclists use?

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Is it really hard to just get unreasonably, falling down wasted before biking or driving down to the beach?!

It's called being responsible. Look into it.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
If you can't drink in a park without getting busted, then back to high school for you! You've got some learnin' to do yet.

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
its really not that difficult. no bottles (obviously) and if youre drinking beer cans, just have one of those gay beer cooler sleves and put the empties in a plastic bag back in your backpack. shouldnt be too difficult.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kaniz

TRIBE Member
While beer is tricky to keep discreet, but then its just a matter of pouring a bottle into a plastic up.

For other stuff, just transfer it to a 2L pop bottle. Wine? just pour it in, or be creative and make it a sangria. Mixed drinks? just make a rather strong pre-mixed drink into a pop bottle.

Or, get something that is easily re-sealable (ie: capped wine, not corked, or get a tetrapack), and just pour it into a smaller water bottle or plastic cup.

I'm not even a booze-hound and can figure out a half dozen answers to this.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Don't use your Camel Back... it'll make your water taste like booze for a long time afterwards... not pleasant when your sucking back water after a long climb! Besides, it looks more suspect than anything.

dig this

TRIBE Member
In highschool my friend printed stickers that looked like pop cans that would wrap around a beer can... Coca Cola for Molson Ex & Ginger Ale for Mooshead. More of a pain in the ass, but when times are tough, one must get creative.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Seriously, just give the beer a rest and make gin and 7up in a litre bottle in a 1:1 ratio. Or just take straight gin, I don't care.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I've drank from here to there and everywhere in between using tim hortons cups for beer, I imagine they work they same for any drink.

Or, buy a low-end camelback for your mixed drinks, or rock a flask if you don't want/need to mix. You can also have your friends drive you down, fill up the trunk w/ booze, get shitfaced in the parking lot.
Just picture it as your older cousin's wedding before you were of age, just before. What would you do to get drunk then? Just do that!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
funny this thread came up...i'm going to the island tomorrow with the girls and we're trying to figure this out too. my plan is a big 2L of Fresca with mandarin vodka.

:)

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
DJAlchemy said:
its really not that difficult. no bottles (obviously)
yea. I was expecting to see this in the letter from Dave & Irving. I hope most people would think of this themselves in advance.

also. is it really a good idea to post a thread about how to sneak booze when they've clearly asked us to be smart about it.

Kinger

TRIBE Member
I usually just mix vodka and sprite in my old water bottles. Nobody knows its booze they just think its GHB.