• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Kazzalite???

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
It is full of CRapware.. lots of it.. I run my pest patrol and after running kazaa lite ++ it found 33 pests.. one of them being in the registry key for kazaa :(

Jay
 

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xtcfreak
It is full of CRapware.. lots of it.. I run my pest patrol and after running kazaa lite ++ it found 33 pests.. one of them being in the registry key for kazaa :(

Jay

well then what else can I use???
 

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
As long as you have music to share with others you will be able to get on any HUB using Direct Connect. Best proggie around and doesnt drop a shit load of other programs to run in the background....

http://www.neo-modus.com

zigg
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ CLUSTER
As long as you have music to share with others you will be able to get on any HUB using Direct Connect. Best proggie around and doesnt drop a shit load of other programs to run in the background....

http://www.neo-modus.com

zigg
is that dc++ or whatever? I can Never figure out how that works...
 

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
is that dc++ or whatever? I can Never figure out how that works...

Yep, thats it.... ;)

If you have XP I can take remote assistance of your PC from my home and show you how it works. Is very easy.


Zigg'
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
uhhh no thats ok thanks :p
I want to know what up with kazaa! I'm in the middle of downloading a file it says there are 2users but then it'll go to moresources WTF?!?!
 
Top