• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
The only thing worse is instant karma, redemption on the spot, its horrible.

I made fun of some clothes that my girlfriend was trying on today, and proceed to trip over a clothes rack like 5 seconds later.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vench

TRIBE Promoter

karma chameleon.

but really, it's no fun when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

vench

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Karma ='s me bragging to my friends about me having a street parking permit that expired at the end of November and believing the parking cops wouldn't catch on.

I walk to my car this morning and wouldn't ya know it...a parking ticket. (whon whon...)

I'll be going to get my new permit tomorrow.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
I don't know if it's nesc. Karma or just repeating certain things that create a likelyhood that will allow good or bad things to happen?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Oh, any minute now someone will pop in with a full-blown explanation of what karma really is. In anticipation, I shall only say this: language evolves, words take on new meanings, blah blah blah. It is why English is such a rich language, so grood.

Just don't tell that to the French-- those dumbasses try to legislate it so that language doesn't evolve, not quite understanding that it will regardless. 'Tis the way of memes.