1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Kajama Boat Cruise

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by glych t.anomaly, Aug 9, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

Ill Gates & Jamie Kidd !!!!

Wooot, Yes indeed i believe i will be attending this.

and the 8 Bass Bin Rig, i heard it @ Vaski, and man, its going to be SICK !!

2. sianspherica

sianspherica TRIBE Member

went on the recent Kajama cruise.

good times.

although the music definitely needed a bit more variety

(house house and more house = zzz)
  3. glych t.anomaly

Glitchy Dubstep and Tech House !!!

4. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

I went on one last year with LeeLee Mishi, Ill.Gates and Hali - was a great cruise. Everyone played a great set (I also think LeeLee Mishi doesn't get enough recognition - I always enjoy her sets).

Tempted to hit this one up, good mix of music and I haven't seen Jamie Kidd in ages
  5. outlaw

outlaw TRIBE Member

YESSS - perfect combo!!

I haven't been on a Kajama since 2 or so years ago and it was a little hard to enjoy cause of the cold air, but I doubt that will be an issue this year :D

6. glych t.anomaly

yeah i was on it, it was amazing, this year the sound will be HUGELY improved.

Gad, now i need to get tickets for this and for harvest.

MARKLAR, i think im going to limit myself to those two parties, and lay low otherwise, man this summer has been nuts so far !

7. glych t.anomaly

just realized that my friends bday party is this night, and we have a WHOLE shindig planned, so i will no longer be attending this party.

boooooooooooooo to not being at the party, Yeah for an awesome bday night full of fun !

8. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Doesn't the Kajama smell like piss, vomit, and fish?