• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

K-W blows ass

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
hey Indian Girl !!

just to let you know....there is a huge drum n bass/jungle party on August 15th @ the kool haus.

I'm not going, so The 15th is still good for me.
but I'm not sure if that party will ineterest you or you rfrinds too much to maybe want to re-schedule.

just letting you know.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
nah, thanks for the heads up...but I'll stick with the house party plan. I'm broke. and honestly wouldn't mind just having some good ole fashioned house party fun times! :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Today, apparently, renaissance is having their 9 year birthday party.

I will take this opportunity to go back, even though I swore I would never go there again.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
But this time I am going to drink,

ie. give them business.

bts_photo1.jpg

-jM
A&D

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah, I won't be around myself. I'm going up to my cottage. :)

It's better than any city can offer - a lake, a BBQ, a deck, a dock and wilderness.

Cheers,
JK

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by loopdokter
Yeah, I won't be around myself. I'm going up to my cottage. :)

It's better than any city can offer - a lake, a BBQ, a deck, a dock and wilderness.

Cheers,
JK
yeah.

i'm at my cottage this weekend too.

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
HI!
how the hell are ya!

good, thank you.

i just read in this thread that you are staying in waterloo, after i PM'd you to ask if you are coming to TO this weekend.

<-------------------- needs to pay better attention.

xo

deep

TRIBE Member
I would be, so long as it's after the 14th...I'm sure Jeff and Craig would be as well

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
James & nick are definitly down for a bbq. we can have it at our place too. but.....

if it is on august 15th, then james wouldn't be able to attend until about 8 at night...but i'm sure nick would get things started a little earlier.

if we did it august 22nd that would be perfect.

but let's hear frm you all what time and date would be preferable for you.

james

Originally posted by Indian Girl
just wondering if anyone is still interested in having some kind of a BBQ in august sometime????

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
meesa loves bbq

and i have the house for it....so if noone else offers or wants to have it, y'all are welcome at our house

what about the 29th?