• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

K-W blows ass

Simplistik

TRIBE Member
Lookin for something to do in K-town?
Speed is throwing a bi weekly techno night which just started at frequency night club www.frequencynightclub.com two friday's ago.
Adam Marshall, CB, and Fatima Camara played last week to a nice turnout.
So if you like techno come check it out.

peace

Last edited:

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I was just checking for frequency's nightclub, figuring it's about time I check it out.

Wierd that you would post it, a half-assed google search didn't help me much...

I think I will be going this weekend. Which is better, Fridya or Saturday?

-jM
A&D

Simplistik

TRIBE Member
I don't know about any other nights (I think it's usually a gay club...or at least that's the way the owners would like to see it), but this friday is Speed's second night in the bi-weekly rotation and it should be pretty good. I'm pretty sure it will be CB and Jay Hunsberger playing this week.
So if you like techno, Friday would be your best bet.

:D

TILT_Lance

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeffsus
I was just checking for frequency's nightclub, figuring it's about time I check it out.

Wierd that you would post it, a half-assed google search didn't help me much...

I think I will be going this weekend. Which is better, Fridya or Saturday?

-jM
A&D

check it this friday chad from speed throws a bi monthly event there last week was adam marshall this week i believe its him and jay hunsburger live playing tech house

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
if anyone wants to hook up this week sometime for drinks, lemme know.

yes, I am aware that its 9am, but my job has driven me to become an alcoholic.:p

IgStar

TRIBE Member
oh decisions, decisions....:)

honestly, I really don't mind where...I am a softy with Ethels b/c the people there know me, they make a mean caesar, nice patio....
but I am open to other places. I don't need to be a patio snob ;)

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Indian Girl
oh decisions, decisions....:)

honestly, I really don't mind where...I am a softy with Ethels b/c the people there know me, they make a mean caesar, nice patio....
but I am open to other places. I don't need to be a patio snob ;)

Okay, since I'm not one to waffle, I'll make a decision for all of you and say Ethels it is then.

So anyone looking for a drink, 'we're' meeting up net-meet-geek-style at Ethels lounge around 3:30-4PM on the patio. Should there be rain, we will be inside.

Just to get it straight:
Where - Ethels Lounge, 114 King Street North, Waterloo, ON, Canada, Planet Earth
When: Thursday, July 15th, 2003
Why: Presumingly some people want to get drunk.
How: Via alcohol.
Who: Indian Girl, fightingskurvy, Aequitas, loopdokter, Gonzo (?), other KW tribe cool people (?).

Cheers,
JK

little^L

TRIBE Member
But ya.. Frequency on friday nights are going good .. every other friday its breaks and dnb.. and all the rest are SPEED .. like lance said... so house.. techno.. tekhouse.. goodtimes :)

and frequency is such a nice place now that its not the banke. hehe they did that place up right nice :)

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
ok, tomorrow folks....just a friendly reminder. :D

what's tommorow.

what's today. is today the 16th?

indian girl. fill me in on the details.

what's all this about frequency? friday's ?

some one give me a quick wrap up here...i can't go back through 15 pages of threads.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Just to get it straight:
Where - Ethels Lounge, 114 King Street North, Waterloo, ON, Canada, Planet Earth
When: Thursday, July 17th, 2003
Why: Presumingly some people want to get drunk.
How: Via alcohol.
Who: Indian Girl, fightingskurvy, Aequitas, loopdokter, Gonzo (?), other KW tribe cool people (?).

Sorry, my mistake.

Cheers,
JK