• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JVC AV56WP30 56" Rear Projection HD TV -cheap!!!

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I dunno what else to say. It's less than a year old. It's only been on the market for a tad over 1 year.

Buy it new at $2500CND+tax ($2675CND). Used ones go for (on average) $1400USD+tax which is close to $2000CND -$1989.44CND to be exact.

Asking $1700.

Please keep in mind I am located in Edmonton so this would probably be a preferrable purchase for Calgarians.

I don't think you can beat this deal. A 46" Toshiba that I recently purchase currently retails for $2600. So you get an extra 10" of oh so goodness for $900 less. I simply have no space for two big screens.

Please keep in mind that there is NO RECEIPT, but that doesn't mean it's stolen. I must repeat, this TV is NOT STOLEN. I can email you the serial number and you can varify if you wish.

More info here:
http://www.1888camcorder.com/jvcav56bigsc.html

Questions or inquiries can be resolved via PM or email me at gotrice888(nospam)@hotmail. Please put "JVC HDTV" in the subject because I have my spam filters set on exclusive.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I don't think you can beat this deal. A 46" Toshiba that I recently purchase currently retails for $2600. So you get an extra 10" of oh so goodness for $900 less. I simply have no space for two big screens
I paid $2199 for my Sony 46" Widescreen, so I call BS :p

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
ahhh timo, retail and purchased are two different things.

My 46" widescreen retails for $2600 at Futureshop right now but I only paid $1699.

so there :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by the_fornicator
ahhh timo, retail and purchased are two different things.

My 46" widescreen retails for $2600 at Futureshop right now but I only paid $1699.

so there :p
crapper... :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders