• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Justin Trudeau hits woman while trying to choke Canadian Parliamentary democracy

kyfe

TRIBE Member
For anyone who suggests this is overblown. I want you to go to your place of work and do the same thing. If you have your job after telling other workers to get the fuck out of the way, then forcefully drag a co-worker into another room and in the process elbow another co- worker I promise to vote liberal for the rest of my life. Put your words into action if this is just overblown nothing will happen
BBJ you should write for the Sun.

acheron

TRIBE Member
nice to see Trudeau's numbers went up and Mulcair's went down following this silliness, according to polls released today.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
nice to see Trudeau's numbers went up and Mulcair's went down following this silliness, according to polls released today.
I've pulled my support for as long as Mulcair it at the helm.

not sure who i'd vote for next election but NDP is now a non starter, it's embarrassing being affiliated with a party that seizes on these issues instead of working to make the country better

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders